Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast Roll Call

Thanks sandy111!

I looked at BB first but after spending so much on FeMax I didn't want to waste that much money again. I'm so happy I found UB! About the shakes, I will either have proflex20 (I got some from Melaleuca, a bit pricey so I think I will try the whey protein I saw at wal-mart) or if I plan on having a high protein lunch or dinner, I'll just have a high protein Boost.

omg Melaleuca lol that brings back memories, I use to be a Mela rep when I was 17 HAHA I liked their makeup but didn't care for their other products much

That's great smurfette,
You can also try the now whey protein isolate.The unflavoured type tastes ok and you can mix it with different things such as cake,pancake,make a banana and milk shake and just be creative since it has no taste maybe somehow like milk but it is way better than anything i have tried out before.
The isolate is easily absorbed by the body too so even better than regular whey protein.Smile

Yeah, Melaleuca...my neighbor got me into buying it! Their cleaning products are pretty good. Hey - I'm all for the environment Smile

Thanks Sandy111, I'll definitely look out for that!!

I take BO too!!! Noticed tingling the first few days!! Great product and QUICK shipping!

I am also planning to buy UB, are there more girls out there that actually really grow one cup size or even bigger??

Sally, I hope for a triple DBig Grin!!! I´m working on it...You too?Tongue
Tongue 

(12-01-2011, 01:54 PM)La Rose Wrote:  Sally, I hope for a triple DBig Grin!!! I´m working on it...You too?Tongue

Hi hun, i think i'm going for a E cup, i have boobie greed....hihi Big Grin Big Grin

Just wanted to drop in and say I'm a UB user Big Grin

A little over half a year off of NBE, I'm gonna start again and this time with Ultra Breast or BB, and this will be it! It will be the end of doing NBE, no more NBE, hmm almost 6-7 years with trying this NBE, mass amount of money wasting, time consuming, dream after dream, whatever... I'm a tiny person anyway so I guess I can careless with this small boobs and just live with it. I don't believe in surgery as I'm a natural person and rather naturally than fake. I'll let this forum know of any success or not, but my 6 years of NBE was NOTHING. lol Dodgy

Just sharing! But happy growing boobs to everyone, and good luck. There is still hope...for me UB or BB will be the last. Wink I've tried everything..................... even NB.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon