Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Generic Bovine Ovary Roll Call

I just thought I would set up a thread for all Generic BO users to drop in and say, "I'm a user" to make things easier for new members to know who's program pages to look at for information on the type of BO they are researching. So, let's get things rolling!

Fabulous idea!! I'm doing generic right now...working wonderfully. I'll be starting ultra breast soon.

hi bella,

just wondering which brand u are using(generic) and how much you take ?
thankyouHeart

I'm kind of confused about what generic is. I know generic is basically medicine that hasn't been tested and made based off of other major brand pills.
But in this case, are we considering generic in the case that it wasn't test for NBE and tested for other things? Or just not tested in general?

Generic in this case usually is when someone has opted to buy just plain bovine ovary and then supplement the other ingredients that other name brand BO supplements include in their pills with the BO. In essense they are creating their own BO recipe I guess you could say.

Sometimes you will hear someone say they are taking Raw Bovine or Porcine Ovary and also taking raw mammary, or raw pituitary, ect.

If I'm wrong on this ,someone correct me, but this is what I've always thought they meant when they said thy were taking a generic BO.

true...I think generic is anything other than BB and UB i guess.

Hi TeeTee...sorry just saw this. I'm taking the Vitamin power brand. They are only 150mg per tablet. I started at 1800 a day..but I only do it morning and evening...6 pills per time. Not really that bad. I've been having wonderful success with it. It's an individual thing though, some might have more success with less, some might need just a touch more.
I do need to update my program page.

I am two weeks into taking the Ultra brand of raw bovine ovary. There are 200mg per pill. I started with 4, then to 6, then to 8, then to 9, which is where I am now. I take 5 in the morning with orange juice on an empty stomach (total 1000mg) and 4 before dinner with orange juice on an empty stomach (total 800mg) for a daily total of 1800 mg. This is the amount that was suggested as a start.

I have used Brava for a year, and the Greenbush herbs for six months. Herbs did nothing but upset my stomach. Brava only added an inch or so of growth to my totally, (and I mean TOTALLY) flat chest.

This is truly the first time I have felt any pains, aching, tingles, etc. I am excited for the first time.

I am through menopause by five years! 55 years old, successfully nursed three children and had plenty of milk. I went from totally flat to a size C when I nursed and boy did I freak out. Then, another 25 years of total flatness!!!!!

I will keep you all updated. I don't know how much I can grow, genetically, but I am going to keep at this!

(17-03-2010, 01:40 AM)roakie Wrote:  I am two weeks into taking the Ultra brand of raw bovine ovary. There are 200mg per pill. I started with 4, then to 6, then to 8, then to 9, which is where I am now. I take 5 in the morning with orange juice on an empty stomach (total 1000mg) and 4 before dinner with orange juice on an empty stomach (total 800mg) for a daily total of 1800 mg. This is the amount that was suggested as a start.

Do you take this with any other supplements?

I do take one Wild Yam (greenbush brand) because I think it is included in either the Ultra or Bountiful breast capsules.

Aside from that, I take Fish Oil and Vitamin D, and a calcium/magnesium supplement.

Now, as of today, I have had not a single pain or sensation. I get some one day and not the next. Is that normal? In menopause, so I can't tie anything to my period.

How do you know if you are taking too much? Are you supposed to feel sensations each day? If not, does that mean you should ramp back down?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon