Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Generic Bovine Ovary Roll Call

super boob only takes 4 natural sourses raw female a day and says shes having results, there 215mgs bo, and that she stopped feeling anything when she was taking alot more, i think its on the other bo threadHeart

so mabe you are taking to much???Smile

here...

I don't know people recommend so much for the generic. My pills are basically 215mg of BO each, so I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night and I've already had growth. I started slow and built up. I went up as high as 6 a day, which would make it almost 1240mg but my growing pains stopped because of it.

I use
Natural Sources - Raw Female - 60 Capsules
I guess to be more specific it says One tablet contains: Ovarian Tissue 90 mg Uterus Tissue 90 mg Vitamin A (Fish Liver Oil) 2500 mg Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocpherol Succinate) 30 LU. Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate) 30 LU.
So in a way I'm not taking so much BO but a mix of it with Uterus Tissue. Which is caused growth for me, so either way I'm happy.

16-03-2010 10:16 AM

(18-03-2010, 02:24 AM)TeeTee Wrote:  here...

I don't know people recommend so much for the generic. My pills are basically 215mg of BO each, so I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night and I've already had growth. I started slow and built up. I went up as high as 6 a day, which would make it almost 1240mg but my growing pains stopped because of it.

I use
Natural Sources - Raw Female - 60 Capsules
I guess to be more specific it says One tablet contains: Ovarian Tissue 90 mg Uterus Tissue 90 mg Vitamin A (Fish Liver Oil) 2500 mg Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocpherol Succinate) 30 LU. Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate) 30 LU.
So in a way I'm not taking so much BO but a mix of it with Uterus Tissue. Which is caused growth for me, so either way I'm happy.

16-03-2010 10:16 AM

I just finished a cycle of taking 6 instead 4. I actually had no pains, not as much itchiness and no growth. So I'm going back down to 4.
I don't know why people recommend to take such a high dose. Maybe it just depends on one's body. Or maybe just something different in the pill?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon