Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MANY examples on how to do CHI MASSAGES

MANY examples on how to do CHI MASSAGES
April 20 2006 at 1:40 AM
Sunset (Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because so many people have asked/wondered/searched on how to do the "chi" massage I decided to combine all of my explainations here in one thread to hopefully make things easier.

I have tried so hard to help some people get the hang of it (how its done) and in doing so I gave MANY different "examples" like my "record playing" method..lol Anyhow, below you will find many explainations on how to do the chi breasts massage. I hope you can find at least 1 of my examples helpful Smile

~Keep playin those "records" girls! ~
~Best wishes on a growing journey!~
*Sunset*

Author Reply

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS example #1 April 20 2006, 1:44 AM

first of all, ALL of these explainations are for the SAME method of massage. I just tried to explain it in "different" ways because everyone learns/understands differently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All you do is of course place your hand over the breast.
move your hand over your breast and your breast around in an UPWARD INWARD CIRCULAR motion.
(Move it TOWARDS the middle of your body, like where your cleavage is)
(DONT move OUTWARDS=that could make them smaller)
The chi massage technique calls for doing this 360 times 2 times a day.
SO when your hand/boob goes all the way around and back up, count 1 then 2 and so on-till you reach 360. It should take about 5 minutes if you do both of them together, or 10 minutes if you do them seperatly (I found seperatly to be MUCH easier on the arms..lol)

You want to move the breast around under your hand as much as possible, to ensure you are getting blood circulated to them. Try not to just move your hand around and around with out moving the breast also. DO NOT PICK UP YOUR BOOB AND CIRCLE IT AROUND!!..lol..THIS WILL HURT AND IS NOT CORRECT!

If you cant get the hang of it I think any kind of massage and stimulation that would help circulation would work, so try not to stress to much about doing it perfectly.

*Sunset*

Edit Message Delete Message

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS My "record player" example Smile April 20 2006, 1:53 AM

you DO rub your hand over the breast-BUT you also try to move the breast around too. You dont just pick up your boob and move it in circles..lol
Sorry I confused you!

Ok, think of it like this=have you ever massaged someones back? You move your hand around over their skin and you notice how the skin kind of moves with your hand in the same motion?

Well just do the same thing. You move your hand in circles all around the breast and try as best as you can to move the boob around a little under your hand. Dont actually pick up the boob and circle it around and around-leave it set on your chest like normal and put your hand on it and move your hand inwards and upwards. While your hand is doing that try to focus on moving the boob while its under your hand.
~~~~~~
Ok, pretend you have a record player (sorry this is the best example I can come up with..lol) Pretend there is a record on the record player.

The RECORD is your boob. Pretend you put your hand on the record. If the record player is not turned on the record will not move around. So if you put your hand on the record (your boob) and move your HAND around the record,you will only be moving your hand and not the record( boob) around right? ok you want to avoid moving just skin over skin.

So Now pretend you plug in the record player. You put your hand on it and move your hand around in the same direction as the record. YOUR HAND AND your boob is then both moving around at this point. the record is moving around UNDER your hand. Ok you want to move the breast around underneath of your hand in the same way.

I really hope I didnt confuse you further..lol sorry! if I did just forget everything I just said and we'll start from scratch. ..lol

*Sunset*

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS The "clock" example April 20 2006, 2:42 AM

Many ladies gave the "clock" example to try to help.
~~~~~~~
If you have a clock right infront of you and you are staring right at it, then yes it is true that the right boob goes counter clock and the left goes clock wise.

*Sunset*

Anonymous
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS Lisa's Chi massage picture page April 20 2006, 2:47 AM

if you click out of here and click on "suggestoin for massage" you will find a picture that Lisa posted (thank you Lisa!) it will show you the direction that you should be moving your hand/breasts in.

If anyone else has any examples of how to do the CHI massage please list your "example" here, thank you! Smile

*Sunset*

Blush please post a link to lisa's post? Cudnt find it anywhere... Thanks so much!

just wanted to say that you've made yourself clear to me. Smile Thanks!!

It should be very clear on how to do the massage, but just to make sure I have the nipple properly positioned, is it between the middle and index fingers and at the knuckle?
Sorry to be a pain but new at this an wanting results.
Thanks

(26-05-2010, 11:32 AM)shikari Wrote:  Blush please post a link to lisa's post? Cudnt find it anywhere... Thanks so much!

Nope nore could I would love to see the pic. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon