Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

COCOA BUTTER & VITAMIN E MASSAGE CAN ENLARGE BREASTS AND KEEP IT THERE!!

Good idea, lovely11 Smile I'll try that and see how it goes! Should I use massage oils?

Go for it. Nipple stimulation increases prolactin, which should by itself do a lot. Hopefully that by itself causes more swelling, and sensation. The oils may have other hormonal effects, that may be increased more by prolactin. You can do massage anytime, but during sleep is when prolactin is highest. Before bed is the best time, then after waking up is another good time to do it..

Thank you so much for the wonderful advice! I'll definitely put that into my massage routine Smile I'll update if I get any positive results Wink

Hi, I know this is an old post but does anyone know exactly how much cocoa butter to add with vitamin e? I know it says 18:1 but I'm not sure how you would measure this exactly. Any clarification would be appreciated. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon