Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE and libido

Hallo, because I've read in many NBE ways that the purpose is to increase some estrogens and progesteron, I've wondered if that had a negative effect on libido or not. Because as far as I know the hormone responsible for libido is testosterone. So if testosterone is decreased, the libido decreases? Its also fact that women taking the pill notice a decrease of libido, and thats because of the hormones. Because there is not much point in having larger breast if u dont have sexual desire right?Blush
So I'm not sure how all this is working and I'm confused with the hormones thing, so please help!
What have you noticed with you NBE and libido?
thanx

I'm almost 8 months into my nbe program and my Libido is fine. That said, a lot of women do experience problems with their libido, In fact I think it is more common than not. One thing I can suggest though is to not give in when you don't feel in the mood. The old saying "Use it or lose it," exist for a reason. Everytime you engage in sex, your body releases certain hormones and gears up to prepare for the next time. The less sex you have the less this happens. It's so easy to say you're not in the mood this day or that and then it stretches into a few days and then more. It's sadly the way most mariages end up by year seven to have dropped so much in the amount of sex they have per week.

So what I'm saying is yes, the nbe will effect your hormones, but instead of giving into it, fight it. Even if you don't feel like doing it, I'd say once you get into it, you'll enjoy it, especially when your body begins releasing all the good hormones that make you enjoy it! I personally will fight tooth and nail before I give into that side effect. It's soooo worth it.

Mel

I absolutely agree with Mel.Do not give in if you do find your libido is decreased.In my last round with NBE,the main thing I found was that my tatas were so sore from the growth and massages.But,it really turns my husband on to find me doing massages-so it kinda just took care of itself.
There were times it seemed like my libido was low-but I also have a back and neck injury.Other times-it was definitely in high gear.
Also-sex is very good for you and you also have better circulation to your breasts when you engage-so it is also good for NBE. Wink

Thanks for the replies girls, the other thing I'm wondering is if NBE always decreases libido or if there are some times that it actually increases it, and how the hormones play role to that. Heart
KISSES

As for my experience, saw palmetto increased my libido. I wouldn´t know the hormonal reasons for that, though...
I think there are other herbs that have the same effect but I haven´t really looked into it.
Oh yes and blaketalks (free) hypnosis program was kind of libido-enhancing too!

Saw palmetto also increased my libido. In my understanding it is because too much testosterone turns into DHT which has most of the bad side effects so using saw palmetto inhibits the testosterone to turn into DHT. (Please correct me if I am wrong).

I experienced lower libido while using BCP so I stopped using it. I don't understand why that happened but it could be somehow related to estrogen/testosterone balance not estrogen/progesterone. What do you girls think?

Maca also raised my libido way too much. I couldn't use it because I had those feelings all the time and it was horrible. If anyone has an issue with vaginal driness I would recommend Maca but because I have never had that problem ... I got the problem in the opposite direction... making me want sex more but enjoying it less.

If something effects my libido too much I don't belive it is giving my body much balance so I don't use it.

Thank you girls for your answers! Sorry, Cousinrose, whats DHT and BCP, I dont know themBlush...
I have the impression that estrogen is good for libido but progesterone not. right?or its the other way around?Tongue

BCP = Birth Control Pills
DHT = dyhydro-testosterone

My libido has actually increased since I started and I've always had a very low libido so this is a good thing Big Grin

I have not started my breast enhancement program yet, but I was wondering if taking something to increase sex drive with herbs would be okay. I was thinking maybe l-arginine, or would that interfere with the breast enhancement?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon