Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm growing!

Okay, so for the past two weeks, I've been massaging my breasts morning and night and I've already seen growth. I measured 31.5'' about a month ago and I am now slightly under 32.5'' (and it's been a week since my period ended so I know it's not swelling). I haven't really been all that sore but I noticed I've been looking really, really full lately which is why I measured myself. This is kind of a surprise since I'm not taking anything orally. I was planning to fully start my regimen (herbs and massage) in April after my next period and was just getting myself used to the idea of massaging morning and night. I'm really happily surprised. I'm thinking I'm really going to be able to reach my goal of one full cup size! I also have to add that I have also been rubbing my breasts with EPO, FENUGREEK, and HOPS just for the past week. The massage that I've been doing are about 400 Chi rotations morning and night as well as using my pink electric massager *which actually died on me yesterday b/c i accidentally got some water on it Sad I will be repurchasing though* morning and night.

Hope this inspires some people to give NBE a try!

More information about me:

Age 21, 5'6'' and 110 lbs, no children, Asian descent, currently a full 34B cup, hoping to be a full 34C cup!

what is the name of your electric massager? and where did you purchase it???

So glad you are seeign results with just massaging alone....just think how mush growth you will have once you add orals!!!!! What orals are you planning on taking???

laisegirl

Congrats. Keep up the the good work and let us know how iis going.
If you have questions let us know.

andy

(12-03-2010, 12:57 PM)laisegirl Wrote:  what is the name of your electric massager? and where did you purchase it???

So glad you are seeign results with just massaging alone....just think how mush growth you will have once you add orals!!!!! What orals are you planning on taking???

laisegirl

Hi,

I purchased the electic massager from DealExtreme.com, but you can also find it on eBay. I'm not sure of the name exactly but if you type in "electric breast massager," it is the only item that comes up on that site. It is the same pink one that is talked about on this forum. Anyways, once you know what it looks like, you can also search for it on eBay if you'd like to purchase it for cheaper, probably. However, it was only $12CAD/$10USD on DealExtreme (free shipping).

Umm, I'm planning to take Fenugreek, Red Clover, Borage Oil, EPO, and maybe saw palmetto. Any suggestions or advice on these herbs? Anyways, hope that answered your questions.

Congratulations, so pleased for you x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon