Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO mixed with herbs

Has anyone ever mixed Bo or other glandular therapy with wonderup or any other herbal enhancements? I was wondering if it would stunt the growth or help to grow. Also if it would cause bad acne or facial hair. Any insight, advice or research that you ladies have I would greatly appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

I am back to trying nbe. I took wonderup about a year ago and had a little bit of growth well it was more fullness then anything. I was only taking the pills at night and did not take them throughout the whole day so I think that weakened my chances of getting good results because I wasn't putting the herbs into my body throughout the whole day. I was however waking up with sore breasts every morning, so I figured it would work if i tried again and followed the directions this time.

Thanks again in advance for all your help.

I think sore breasts is a truly positive sign. I haven't been taking Wonderup long and I already see something happening tomy breasts. They appear fuller although haven't actually grown yet. My breasts are a little bit sore.

They would only be sore when i woke up in the morning. i did grow a little bit maybe not even growth but more fullness and weight. Again, I was not following the directions. i would take all 6 pills at night. i didn't use the cream either.

I have been thinking about trying them again but going to look into PM and BO.

Bo really scares me because i would hate to have acne, im just starting to get it under control.

I have found the answer to my original question. bo + estrogen herbs is a nono.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon