Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What routines are good for certain hormone levels?

Hey all!

I'm new here and ready to start a routine soon (and I hear this is a good time of year to start, so I feel that I'm on track already!). I took a saliva hormone test a few days ago and mailed it back to the lab. Now I'm just waiting for my results. Smile

I'm not really expecting my hormones to be unbalanced, but I took the test just in case so that I wouldn't start my NBE journey totally blind about my body. Plus I was just curious.

I'm wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of routines that are good for each type of hormone levels (balanced, estrogen dominant, and progesterone dominant) to examine them ahead of time and see which I think would be best for me. I think it would be a helpful list for others as well. Smile

I know a good routine for girls who have balanced hormones is Eve's, but hers includes a lot of ingredients that I don't know how to obtain.

Hey!
I've only been on NBE for about a month and a half, and have grown 1.5inches already!
After lots of trial and error into different routines (that I grew fastly on but then stalled) my current routine I seem to be doing well with (tingles, steady growth etc).
I use fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto. Also massage daily!
Everyone is different so just look at every one else's routines and alter them to suit you... it really is trial and error, but I think massage is VERY important Smile xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon