Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gap between the NB domes reduce cleavage?

What is the difference in measutment between the XL and the XXl is it in the diameter or just the height?I know that the diameter of the Large and XL are the same right?

sandy, no the diameter from the XL to the XXL is definitely a big leap lol most can't fit two XL's on their chest nor the XXL's, but they can fit two L's. I forgot the exact dimensions it's on the forum somewhere, or you can email Lucy and ask her. When I first got my XL's I couldn't fit both, I would prepump with the L's to get swelled them I could fit both, and eventually I could just start with the XL's. Now I don't pump with the L's at all.

babydoll, don't give up hon, it does happen, if you need some encouragement and to be around others in the same situation there are plenty over on the noogleberry forum. Good luck! Just keep at it!

Thanks Anastasia,
yea I emailed Lucy and asked for the XL and the new rings for them too since It presses a lot on my ribs..I am very excited to start using them since i guess they will give me major swelling and cleavage (Hopefully) Big Grin

(21-03-2010, 09:06 PM)babydoll Wrote:  I am a little sad lately that it's been a month and sometimes I thought I saw size increase, but sometimes decrease.....Sad

Aw, babydoll it'll be OK. I was steadily getting bigger until after my period showed up and then they got smaller. They still were bigger than what I started with tho. As anastasia said, there's other women on the NB forum who went through such setbacks. It's pre-period swelling that's all.

Don't give up tho!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon