Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Identify your exercise for weight lost

No exercise was created equal. You might like running, so run. You might like jogging, so jog. You might like stationary bikes, so bike stationarily.

Find the one that works best for you - that isn’t too much of a chore for you to do regularly throughout the week.

Don’t pick a routine that you don’t like - or you won’t want to do it, and you certainly won’t stick with it for long. I also wouldn’t recommend buying into that whole “no pain, no gain” mantra. I’ve lost weight without hurting myself, and you probably can, too.

I have a 3 year old daughter that I love going on walks with and towing her in a buggy behind my bike. I also like going swimming with her. And I just started playing tennis again with my husband. I do believe that people will stick to exercises that they enjoy doing over something that they don't.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon