Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Itching/Tingles

Since massaging regularly (aswell as taking herbs) my breasts have been itchy/tingly. Is this a sign of growth? I have experienced 1.5 inches of growth since I started about 1 and a half months ago. I was just wondering if these sensations were down to growth?! Thanks! xx

Cheryl mentioned itching around the nipples. I've experienced some nipple itching as well. I've also felt itching under my armpits where the breast tissue is. So I think itching is definitely a sign.

I've also felt tingling and random pains. I think it may be a sign that your growing

I hope so!
Although I've grown already it seems to have been at the sides rather than the front if you see what I mean! But that was without tingles or anything!
So hopefully it's a good sign that I'm getting some itching/tingling and the occasional mild pain!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon