Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

collonic irrigation

hi every 1,

ive decided id like to get a collonic done after getting my hormone free coil fitted and coming off hormonal contraceptives, i want to clean out my system as i know im full of rubbish as i also take loads of med every day along with vits and saw palmetto.

i thought it could possibly help me out when i go on bo, help me get better results if my body is flushed of alot of its waste.

has any one else evr had one and what was your experience?

i know that the human body is extreamly capable of cleaning its self out but at the end of the day taking steroids and immune supressents among others and chucking down birth control pills and injecting depo is not exactly what the body was made for so id like to give it a helping hand and also hopefully make my self feel much healthyer.

i only plan on doing this once this year, mabe ill do another in a year or 2.

i looked in to colon cleansing products but its a long process to get rid of much less, i just want all the junk out asap if u know what i mean

would love to hear what u all think of this Heart

Hi TeeTee, i dont think i could ever have it done lol oh no, but my auntie had it done a few years ago and i can remember her telling my mum that she felt fantastic and recomends having one, she did say it was a little uncomfortable at times but nothing more and she was suprised lol so i say go for it hun, anything to detox the body and remove the junk is a good thing and i dont know how much help it will give towards your NBE but if it doesent help it atleast it will help the rest of your body and make you feel good. So good luck and let me know how it goesSmile
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

thanks so much for replying cheryl,

im likeing the sound of it even more now, although i know having a something put in yr bum and yr insides being on show isnt very appeling i like the thought of cleaning myself out of all the junk that is most definatly inside me

ive just got to wait and see if they can fit my coil... this is the second time now, she said my cervix was closed to tight and it would be way to painful if she foced it through, so im going to have and injection into my cervix to numb it then try again to put it in, ugggghhh im scared...

but im desperate to come off the progesterone only pills, i hate them but am not allowed the combined.

i asked my hubby (since he will be paying) and he said its fine if i wanna do it , its £75 so its kinda pricey for me so wont be a regular thing, im gonna ring around and see if i can get it any cheaper

this may be TMI but i hope no worms come out lol, ill pass out with shock uggh disgusting....

Hi Teetee, eeww worms lol you never know, but there better out than in and im sure it wont hurtWink so dont worry i think it will just feel strange im a little interested myself to be honest, i could do with a detox and i know that collonic irrigation is the best one really, i might look into it myself. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

hi,
i had my coil put in today, i had the anestetic which had adrenaline in it, and i also too 2 30/500 co-codomol,

omg i nearly passed out afterwards and have been quite shakey, think its too many drugs.

anyways im just ringing around now to get a price on the collonics,,
im so excited..

im going to make sure i drink plenty of water and might get some physillium husk to help clear some of the crap out aswell.

i read on a site that the 1st session takes out alot of rubbish and the more you have the more waste that the colonics water can take from the colon wall... so i figured i wanna get as much outta the session as possible so if i use the water and physillium i may help loosen some waste to get rid of more during my session...

i cant afford to have loads of these so 1 will be plenty for me 4 now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon