Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hopeful newby, starting routine, would love advice

Hi there everyone- this will be my first post on these forums after reading the wonderful information and tips for some time. I'm excited and hopeful to join in. Heart
First I'd like to say a quick thank you to all the girls posting on this site- you've saved me from wasting money on a product that was most likely a scam. Before purchasing it I decided to do one last check on my other options, and stumbled upon this helpful site. Needless to say, I did not order the product.

So a little about me- I'm a 19 year old female, 5'7" in height and hovering somewhere between 110-115 pounds. My current size is about 34B. I've always been skinny and I have the feeling that my breast growth was stunted throughout puberty from a poor diet and not very much protein. This is the main reason I'd like to see some breast growth. I believe I have a lot of potential.

I've been doing exercises and massages for a few weeks, and am starting to feel better about myself. The next step I've decided to take is adding fenugreek to my daily routine. I've been reading quite a bit about it, and a girl very similar to my weight and height reporting on these forums that she has achieved significant growth using only fenugreek pills and fenugreek extract (2 droppers per day mixed with lotion to absorb quicker into the skin) has convinced me I would like to try adding this to my program.

I'd greatly appreciate and welcome any / all information and tips you can give me on adding this to my routine- including dosage information, good massages/exercises to go along with it, and general tips for good diet and perhaps other supplements to go along with it.

Also- I'm planning on having a saliva test done for any hormonal imbalances I may have soon, and excited for that as well. Thanks in advance, and I can't wait to hear back from some of the helpful and knowledgeable people I've seen around these forums Smile

Hello
Welcome to the forum!
I take fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto and massage daily with fenugreek steeped in oil. I've seen 1.5 inches grown in just over a month and a half! Smile
Have you thought about taking anything other than fenugreek?
Good luck x

Hi Lavender I was the one talking about the fenugreek. I think this is great because maybe we can buddy up and compare some results. We are very similar in height and weight. Although you are much bigger than me in breast size lol. I really do believe that you can acheive results. The reason I only use the fenugreek is mainly because that alone is working for me so I dont see the need to take all those other pills. But however if I stall in growth which I'm sure I will at some point then I will try to add more herbs to the mix. My stomach is pretty sensitive so I dont want to overload it with herbs. I got kinda sick on the fenugreek pills I think I was taking too many it was only 6 per day but it still made me sick Sad Good Luck with your NBE! Big Grin Definately try the extract it works much faster than the pills do. Just try different things and see what works best for you.

@Alicia- Thank you! I've been reading about the other herbs you mentioned as well, and they also sound promising Smile My plan so far is to try what Twinkie just mentioned- start with just the fenugreek/extract, see where that gets me, and then go from there Smile I'm planning to start a progress log with pictures and all soon enough. Thanks so much again for the welcome! Heart

@Twinkie- Awesome Smile And yeah! I definitely like the idea of buddying up and comparing in our journey- I also have a pretty sensitive stomach and I'm sure that 6 pills may agitate mine at first too, I'll let you know :o Thanks for the advice and welcome- I look forward to telling you of any progress I see and you may be hearing from me if I have any questions Smile

Hey Lavender! You sound a lot like me. We're the same age and it looks like we have some similar ideas. I've been reading some information suggesting that consuming extract for these herbs by applying them under the tongue is a very powerful way of taking them, because they apparently go straight to our bloodstream or something like that. I'm gonna try to doing that, but if it tastes too nasty I may just start applying them to my chest during massages.

I'm planning on buying fenugreek and fennel teas, so hopefully this will work well and will serve as a sort of substitute for taking the extracts orally. I'm also planning on taking pills of some herbs too (I haven't decided which yet, but fenugreek will probably be one of them).

I also bought a saliva hormone test kit. I took the test and mailed it out last Thursday, so now I'm just excitedly waiting for my results. Big Grin

@hourglasswannabe- Hi there! Yay, another person to compare with Smile Thanks for the tip about the extract under the tongue- I hadn't heard about that so maybe I'll give it a go! I think I'll also be getting some fennel tea, and I look forward to hearing more about which herbs you end up choosing Big Grin Nice to meet you, I look forward to an update from you and I'll keep you posted on my progress too (:

IIRC fenugreek also lowers your bloodsugar, which is why diabetics use it at times. i had some trouble with this happening before. my 'fix' was to eat a granola bar, shortly before taking the capsules (2 caps, 3 x day) after that i didnt get tired or feel nausiated, like i had occasionally before.
Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon