Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This is working!

As I have had a little weight gain which I wasnt happy about I decided to half the herbs I was taking (fenugreek, wild yam, MSM and EPO) I started to massage with a mixture of fenugreek, cocoa butter, vit e and EPO and I've seen a result after just 3 days! My period has been and gone so its not that, I feel much firmer and have tingling sensations!

ooh that's good Smile I find I get loads of tingles after massaging with fenugreek...
Keep us posted! Smile

Will do xxxBig Grin

Sorry to be annoying but can you tell me exactly how you make what you're using for massage? I am taking to the fenugreek orally, do I break the capsules or can you buy it in liquid form? How muck do you add to the oil...Thanks in advance...There is so much info here it;s difficult to get through it all...Thanks a mill.

Try these links Beala. I found them to be of a great help and use them both extensively. Both have recipes for breast massage batter.

This page is by fennel fairy on skin structure and adsorbtion. Here is the link.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/547753/me...BE+massage-

his is a very useful page by Wahaika. It is full of useful info.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

I use a mix of steeped fenugreek and fennel seed. I take a recipe for tea and up the fennel content a little. I tsp and a half of fennel to a cup of water. Can't remember how much fenugreek I added. I think it was 4 capsules. Added into a mixed cream of Lubriderm, lavender essential Oil body lottion with Eucalyptus essential oil. Can't say how effective this is, and is not the cheepest way to go. Will probably change mix to a oil base like oilve oil or baby lotion next batch. Gotta soak the stuff in the oilve oil first. See link for more info. I would recomend doing a search through the forum to find even more info. But this information will give you the basic idea.

Hope this helps.
Happy Journey and best wishes.
andy

Hi Beala you're not annoyingSmile

Sorry for the delay in replyingBlush

Andy has given very good advice and added brilliant links.

I use a very basic mixture of all the ingredients I mentioned and I use two capsules of fenugreek,two vit e capsules and one EPO just pop them open. I have to tell you though its a bit gunky lol but if it works what does it matter eh! I just mix it all together with the cocoa butter and massage it in.
Wishing all the luck in the world xxx

hey rach,,

so does MSM make you gain weight
also EPO?

as for the mix of herbs on your lotion
do you open the capsule and just massage?

thats what i do with fenugreek
i dont know if my boobs are absorbing them though lol

Rather than breaking open capsules and hoping that the oils etc will extract the essentials from the dry powder, why not simply buy liquid Fenugreek extract ( tincture)? That's what I do and simply mix 1 teaspoon of the extract with one teaspoon of aloe vera body lotion. Stir it up fora few seconds until it is a homogenous mixture, then one spoonfull of each massaged into each breast.
You could add in Vit E or whatever, to suit, of course.

Pansy Mae

Because i couldnt find the liquid extract anywhere lol
might go check it out online though.

thanks for the idea!

i saw palmer's lotion today but i dont think it contributes with breast growth. although it did say it is for breast toning.

(11-10-2010, 05:43 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Rather than breaking open capsules and hoping that the oils etc will extract the essentials from the dry powder, why not simply buy liquid Fenugreek extract ( tincture)? That's what I do and simply mix 1 teaspoon of the extract with one teaspoon of aloe vera body lotion. Stir it up fora few seconds until it is a homogenous mixture, then one spoonfull of each massaged into each breast.
You could add in Vit E or whatever, to suit, of course.

Pansy Mae

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon