Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cleavage!

Is there any specific massage techniques to improve cleavage? I've had growth but my cleavage/upper breast still seems rubbish Sad lol
If not massages has any one got any other tips?
Thanks Smile

Try this video I think it might help with cleavage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZI0rnFlGVo&feature=related

Thank you Smile x

Hi,Alicia. I have done NBE for a year now-took an unintentional break,but I grew a whole cup size or better with 6 mos. of consistent NBE. My tops and volume is what killed me.I used to be a 36C back in the day,so it really killed me after I had kids,weight fluctuations,stress,etc. n I lost my boobage.They were wide,but pretty flat,especially the volume at top.I have had good growth and have recently restarted my NBE routine again.I still massaged most times when I was breaking.I kept my growth,but lost some fullness.Massages got the fullness back and quickly.You can do wall pushes to help build the tops,but I do not have time,strength,or energy most times,as I was injured at work last year and still dealing with that.
I was telling TinaZ that I was happy with my growth,but still wanted the tops to get more volume,and she suggested the noogleberry for that.She said you can do it along with an herbal program or use it by itself,especially when breaking.I am saving up for it.

I never thought I would be one to use a breast pump,but after seeing results so remarkable-I HAVE to get it.I thought,shoot,if I can grow so well and fast with herbs and massage,I can really grow with this in conjunction.Just wanted to share.Hope that helps and congrats to you on your growth you have already had.Boobie wishes to you!

Yeah I really want a NB! But it's just not practical atm with time or privacy. When I get a chance I definitely will. I just needthe top of my breasts to be a bit bigger so there's more of a cleavage and then I would be happy. Lol Smile

Saw a old article in the old forum on using cocco butter with vitamin e. Don't know if it was hype or if the growth/swelling was permanet. Looks like it took a good bit of cocco butter. Perhaps someone knows more about it could chime in.

happy journeys and best wishes
andy

you need to do your research before you ask something like that....

check tigerlily's and fengshui's massages, they are the most popular and most effective.... remember the archives are still available for a reason.

i don't mean to be rude but honestly, there are alot of threads with new members asking questions that are easily answered and found in the archives/old site. just do the research.

hope the massages help.

yes this has been answered before,and yes,it can be looked up. the archives do not cover everything.I do not have luck with the search function. Plus-this forum is for support and conversation,so repeats do not bother me,and a new answer/solution is possible. lol

I always take the attitude that. Perhaps some folks don't have as much online time as I do. So I try to help with links and info when I can. Some sujects I know little about or like a review. So a little searching enriches me as well. Even then, sometimes my time is limited.

happy journeys and best wishes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon