Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weird growth, extemely unexpected

So I'm a poor college student obsessed with makeup and oil paints so I had to stall when it came time to buy my next bottle of wonderup. I have to admit that I was just a little worried about shrinking during my "broke" break, but to goodness they feel as though they are going through more growth these days as to when I was semi-faithful ..hehe.. What I mean is that they are tingly , sore, and accentuated looking.

I have changed my diet a bit since school has started. Im doing a little experiment to drink more milk and alcohol. Last year as I sat around bored on the weekends I grew envious as a lot of my roommates who enjoyed the party lifestyle, not only had a good time but their boobs became enormous! Also, all of my German family drink loads of beer which has hops, and have bigger chests than I.

As to the good news, I'm going to purchase more Wonderup which I combine with Saw Palmetto. Instead of buying that pretty overly priced Victorias Secret miracle bra, I decided to spend it on the pills that work for me.

Back to my main point,, has anyone else experienced this?

Have a beautiful day Smile

hi, i havnt experienced this myself but i know others have. Maybe your body responds better to a lower dose? especially if your of a small build? Alot of girls actually take a dose to high for them and stall and so when they come off the herbs and the amount in there body lowers they find there body begins to respond again, this could be what happened to you Smile altho this seems to be more common with individual herbs rather than commercial brands but i guess its possible!

Milani

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon