Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Skin Peeling

I noticed that the skin around my nipple not including the nipple is very flaky and I can peel it. It's not on all of my breast, just around the nipple. It's not red or itchy. I don't have dry skin and it's not anywhere else on my body. I'm on BB, and I thought it might be related to that. Has anyone else had this, BB user or not?

The only thing I could think of is a bit of yeast, which isn't always itchy when it's on the skin. I haven't had a problem, but do recall some old post on the old forum of someone complaining that BO was causing yeast, I don't know if anyone else had a problem or if it was only that one post.

Aother possibility could be if you are massaging? maybe the lotion you are using is irritating the nipple.

That's it for me and ideas. LOL, hope someone else can come up with more.

LOL, I guess I'm just trying to find any proof that BB is working. I'm nitpicking everything. Thanks for the reply, it's probably nothing. I just found it odd. And no I'm not massaging, I wish I was but I've no time.

Omg I had the same problem when I was on a lot of breast enhancement herbs before. I am not sure exactly what it is from but I was thinking it was most likely from the fat tissue expanding and growing. Usually for some girls, their nipples tend to enhance more sooner before they notice any growth in their breasts. Which is rather annoying. It also depends on how old they are. And if you are experiencing any sudden new or not new little bumps around or on your areola. I Believe this is a big sign of growth in the slow process, considering you can't wake up the next morning, have huge tatas in the mirror from some NBE pills from the days before. It takes time and patience.

What I would do though when they were peeling; was massage Cocoa or Shea butter on them 2 or how many times I would need to in a day. Or Vaseline works well too. You mainly don't want to use any lotions or creams that have fragrance in them that would be harsh on that area since the skin is peeling. I learned from that. hah.

i agree, that it can be a sign of growth. i have been trying different methods over the last 1 1/2 years. in that time i have noticed some peeling, especially when i had some growth. massage is important (meaning beneficial), and best done with a good natural type lotion.

i have not tried BO, but if i could find some that was affordable (i am speaking of a 6 month supply, knowing that NBE doesnt happen overnight) i would like to try it.

i have used PM, sawpalmeto, fenugreek and chasteberry, and milk thistle ( i like the fact that milkthistle is also a liver de-toxifier)
i still want to try goats rue sometime, but i will wait and see what happens with the blend and massage i am using now. another 2 months, before i compare before and after images to my latest rutine.

i hope some of my banter has been helpfulSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon