Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

website reviews products

I was doing my nbe research and I came across this website which rates enhancement products.

http://breastguide.info/

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this site and if it is legit?

It states Embrace is the #1 enhancement pill and cream out there with results above average. I have never even heard of embrace is anyone on this forum taking it?

If you will do a search for things such as top 10 natural breast enhancement products, or best natural breast enhancement, ect. You'll find several websites out there that rank nbe products and all of them have a different one they rank number one. I've never felt that these particular sites were reliable since they list nbe products with high scores that most people that have tried nbe said didn't do anything for them and they list the products that many girls do have success with as not working. One thing you will find in doing research, most of the websites out there about nbe have an angle. You would be better off researching on the nbe forums, here, or BE, or even noogleberry and researching on the advice you are given in these places by people that have experience with nbe, imo

Mel

Those type of sites are always ANONYMOUS and they make money by selling the products they recommend.

thats what i had figured. it rated bountiful breasts with a D. Companies probably pay then to rate their products high.
thanks for the insight.

SO one has ever heard of embrace?

I've seen that site before. I had boughten a bottle from there a long time ago, one of the ones on there that's rated "below average" in which I think is pure rubbish. I had greater results then what that site claims so negative about them.

But, still not as big as I had wanted to obtain. That is when I decided to take the ingredients of NBE herbs that I had found were more suitable in my NBE journey in gaining the desired size I had wanted. And the ones that were in a bottle with different herbs mixed that had different intentions of growth for every girls body. I looked up each herb, researched hard how well it worked for growth and the history of it. Also the Estrogenic or either Progesterone properties of each. Then once I found the appropriate herbs and diet to consume, I went out to my local vitamin shoppe and purchased a few bottles of the herbs and vitamins (which I didn't need much). It is SO much cheaper then spending loads on supposed NBE pills that attempt to claim and be #1. I really would rather know whats going on in my system that I would have confidence that I am going to grow as opposed to taking a bottle of pills that is filled with all these different herbs that you don't even need. Hence some of the ingredients in one capsule have different properties and uses.. How they mix in an estrogenic herb with a progesterone one. That could really screw up the NBE program for some, that is why I tell you to research everything and all vitamins/herbs you intend to consume.

(23-03-2010, 03:46 PM)nbecurious Wrote:  Companies probably pay then to rate their products high.

Yes they do get paid. Unfortunately there are a lot of similar sites and many women get suckered by them.

LOL too bad I didn't see this till now, yes those sites are a part of marketing, I'm a marketer, these "review blogs" out there all over the net for NBE and heck other products for that matter, like all those blogs you see for teeth whiteners and weight loss products, they are making money by doing this, it's just marketing. Most over advertised stuff is crap, sad but true. I wish some of the better products advertised more like BB, UB, NB, etc. etc. the only product I ever tried that worked that was advertised well was Zoft breast enhancement gum, it did work for me the first 2 months I got 2 inches in growth, I continued it for 4 more months with no success but I think it made the 2 inches permanent. Some of these products work. Some don't. This is because there is no one size fits all in NBE, and these products are just that, a one size fits all. So they will work for some but not for others. Btw, breast actives got a B+ I took it when it was called breast gain plus (same product they changed the name, hmm wonder why) and it didn't do crap, now that would have been fine if they backed what they said, they had a 1 year money back guarantee, I went to get my money back, got a number and was told to ship the empty bottles to an address with the number on the package, I did, they then said my check would come in 4 to 6 weeks, I waited, no check, called them and was told 2 more weeks, no check, called them 2 more weeks, no check, called again and was HUNG UP ON!!! Tried calling back and everytime they would hang up. So I wouldn't be so mad if they backed what they said and refunded my $300 something. And then they gave BB a D and breast success a C, we all know BB works because of the wonderful ladies on this very forum who use it, and breast success, is the pill version of Zoft BE gum!!! And I took that and it DID work! So yea, this site is like all the rest, just marketing, and trying to screw people. I have an unlimited hosting plan as I sometimes do review blogs to market, but I only do it in products or services I believe in, if I don't believe in a product or service, I don't market it in the same way. Hmm, maybe we should start some review sites grading the products for real, have polls on here to get the results from REAL women with REAL experience with NBE. Then at least there would be one legit one on the net for NBE lol.

Wait, Oh my god! Are the ingredients in Zoft gum the same as in Breast Success? I took those pills before and they definitely worked. I gained about a cup size to a cup in a half if I remember. But then I stopped after I think the second or third bottle because I forgot to take them so I just gave up.
It says that Zoft gum is for menopausal. But, would that work for breast growth considering I am not going through menopause? I am far from getting that just yet.

I found an ingredient in Breast Success called "Black Cohosh root" and it says its used in hormone replacement therapy. And I just realized my mother had bought it (Black Cohosh root) pills the other day and its for menopause. I was wondering if I should take those.

Zoft makes a few different type gums, they make a menopause gum, a breast enhancement gum, a weightloss gum, and a gum for males. I took the breast enhancement gum and it was easy for me because I'm a gum chewer. And yes Zoft is made by the same company that makes Breast Success, both are good products from everyone that I heard that took them. But typically with zoft and breast success people only see growth in the first 2 months and I believe if you take it 6 months, the extra 4 months makes the growth permanent, but who knows.

this is the main site for zoft, I got mine on ebay though for alot cheaper, even amazon has cheaper prices
http://www.enlargementgum.com/

And breast success on amazon and ebay is even cheaper I believe. The zoft gum has a mint flavor and may take some getting use to, I would chew a piece or two of zoft and add in a piece of spearmint gum as well to help and it worked out fine, I would chew the gum for however long it took for it to have no flavor at all anymore then spit it out. Some people who chewed zoft said that they would chew it till the flavor was gone then swallow it, it's safe to swallow because the gum doesn't have the ingredient that helps it stick together like regular gum. That's why I would mix it with regular gum.

This is the seller I bought from on ebay and the same package I bought...
http://cgi.ebay.com/30-Pks-ZOFT-BREAST-B...255734c387
if you go to her store she offers more packages if you don't want to order a 6 months supply, 30 packs is a 6 month supply if you take 2 pieces per day, I took 2 per day the first month, 4 per day the second month then ramped up to 6 per day at 4 months. 6 pieces per day is the max suggested to take, 2 pieces per day is the minimum. She sent me fresh packs with expirations of like a year or two later, so she sends good product. And at $54 for a 6 month supply is dirt cheap, a 6 month supply on the zoft website is $240. I grew 2 inches with zoft in the first 2 months I took it, going from a loose 32A to a 32B.

If I don't get the size I want with BO, I might take a break do a cleanse then either try zoft or breast success again or I might try PM. But I have a feeling that with BO and NB I will get where I want to be, I'm a 32C now.

As far as the herb black cohosh root, google it, it's used for many things, menopause symptoms is one, NBE is another. I alway google ingredients in products before I take them, just do your homework. Hope this helps!

Oh one last suggestion with Zoft or Breast Success, when taking them stop all intake of caffeine. I did and I think that's why I got good results. I didn't adjust my diet except for that though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon