Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

website reviews products

I thought all these breast enhancement companies with herbs were scams. Zoft gum and Breast Success are two of the big ones. I was this close to ordering Breast Success. I can't believe they work. Anastasia, did you grow with herbs? I didn't, so I'm wondering if Zoft will work for me as it did for you.

I did a routine with herbs from greenbush, I did Pammy's routine from the BE board, I did that last year before getting noogleberry and I tried it only for I believe 2 to 3 months, because I got no gain whatsoever from it, but I was getting nasty side effects such as... acne, weight gain, cellulite (which I never had before), moodiness, and loss of sex drive. I took the individual herbs, not the combinations, I took FG, SP, WY, EPO, and flaxseed oil. I took zoft for 6 months about 7 months (since I stopped zoft) before I tried the individual herbs. Pammy went from a B to a DD I believe on the same routine so I figured it would help me to to my desired size, but nope, just proves how different we all are. But yes I took zoft for 6 months, grew 2 inches my first 2 months, then nothing after that, but the additional 4 months may have helped make it permanent. I was a 32 inch measurement on the bust before zoft, after went to a 34 inch measurement making me a 32B. Now with noogleberry and BO I have grown another 2 inches so far, well close to 2 inches, it varies, sometimes I'm 35 1/2 inches, sometimes I'm 36. But I'm still a 32C. I plan to try the BO for another few more months, I'm on my 5th bottle, if it doesn't get me to the size I want, then I will either try PM or go with zoft for another round to see if it will work again. Zoft was the only herbal product that worked for me. I tried Breast Gain Plus aka Breast Actives for 6 months, was the first NBE product I tried and it did nothing for me. So I agree that most of them are crap. And zoft may not work for everyone, but it worked for me. If you go with zoft or breast success I'd get it on ebay, it's extremely cheap on there, especially a 6 month supply.

Thanks, I'm gonna add it to the list of things I will try if BO doesn't work. I want to try PM too, but not sure if any herb will work for me because fenugreek didn't.

(30-03-2010, 06:57 AM)Hazel Wrote:  I thought all these breast enhancement companies with herbs were scams. Zoft gum and Breast Success are two of the big ones. I was this close to ordering Breast Success. I can't believe they work.

Many women in the old forum tried Breast Success, but I think there were only 2 who got results. So yes it does work, but the success rate is low compared to other brands. See the old forum for further information.

(30-03-2010, 08:42 AM)Hazel Wrote:  but not sure if any herb will work for me because fenugreek didn't.

Has anyone got results from taking fenugreek alone? I can't remember hearing about anyone who did that.

(30-03-2010, 11:27 AM)Arielliana Wrote:  Many women in the old forum tried Breast Success, but I think there were only 2 who got results. So yes it does work, but the success rate is low compared to other brands. See the old forum for further information.

The other forum seems to give the impression that Wonderup has the higher success, followed by Natureday.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon