Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Users, be aware of Permanent Indentations!!!

I stopped Noogling since the 5th March, havent touched it ever since, and the indentations still stay!!!!¬!!!!!!!!!!

I went to bra shopping today, the light at the fitting room highlighted the indentations!!! they are sooooo URGLY,
I came back home, adjusted the light, I can not believe my eyes, how URGLY the indentations are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noogleberry should have warning about the indentation on the website and on the leaflet comes with the domes!!!!!!!!

Veteran Noogler Philli reported permanent indentation on one of the thread.

Mycupshallfill got some serious indentation.

And these reports have never been taken seriously by Noogleberry.

I will give it 2 -3 month or maybe max 6 month, as there is a girl on Eve's forum, her indentations went away after 6 months or so.
If the indentations still stay after this considerable long period of time, I will consider to take legal action against Noogleberry.
http://www.natural-breast-forum.netoutlo...ieyah.html

I used the Camper's tape, Insul Tape suggested by Chloe, Blue Tac, and the foam sheet from Noogleberry, nothing worked! NOTHING!

The Indentations are sooooooooooooo URGLY!!!!!!!!!!!"!!!!!!!!! i AM SO UPSET!

I wanted to have bigger boobs to look good, and now, I am disfigured, I look URGLY!!!!!!! urgllly!!!!!

sara, I know you are upset, but try to calm down hun, some people get indents it seems while others don't, not all of us do. That's like with herbs, some grow with them, others like me don't and ended up with bad side effects. Before you try to take legal action, why not email Lucy with this concern? She may have a solution. I know their customer service is the BEST there is in NBE. Now as far as suing them for the indents... that's as silly as me going and suing the companies I bought herbs from for the side effects I received, which was bad acne, cellulite, and weight gain to name a few, also I think it messed with my sex drive. I am just now starting to lose the weight, got most of the cellulite gone, but not all... and the acne is starting to go away some, and I'm getting my sex drive back. But I took the risk. I actually knew when I went into using noogleberry that there were risks, I read the forum before buying it. I knew that I could get blisters, bruising, etc. from over pumping, that's why I'm careful. I know that I could end up with saggy nipples like some, haven't had them sag anymore or anything than they were before NB, and I knew that some have indents. But with Philli you have to realize something... she has been pumping for 4 plus years! And not just with NB, she used other pumps before NB, and she has NEVER fully stopped. She still pumps daily, it might not be as much as she use to, but as far as I know she at least pumps 15 min every morning with her morning coffee and cig. So really comparing her isn't really good, I'm sure if the system were used non stop for that many years, something is bound to give. But I've been using it since summer of last year, have taken breaks here and there, and I have NO indents. Just go look at my pics. I use campers tape on my XL's cause they were starting to leave some skin indents for 5 hours after pumping, but they would never stay longer than that. I think some people are just unlucky that they get the indents. But this is why you should always read everything about a product before taking it or using it. I'm not saying that NB shouldn't start putting warnings on things, but really sometimes warnings like that can discourage alot of users that wouldn't have anything to worry about in the first place. I hope your indents do go down, just give it a little time. How long did you pump before stopping? How many hours per day? What size domes? All of these could be factors as to why you got indents. I don't know why Philli says she has them though, I seen pics of her and didn't see any, heck I see more indents in women with implants lol.

Either way, just contact Lucy, tell her your concern and I'm sure she will help!

Sorry to hear about that Sara,
I have a little bit of indention too but i will ask Lucy what can be done to avoid them getting obvious.After all she didn't make us use NG against our will and we all have read about indentions and stuff but i also don't think it is permanent.Lucy is a great person and offers great service so i don't think it would be reasonable to sue her for the indentions.After all they didn't appear over night,you could have stopped noogling once you noticed them appearing or maybe asked her for advice.But you rather continued for some good amount of time and now you want to sue the ladyHuhI don't think that is nice at all and i am sure that is not her fault.After all it doesn't happen to everyone.Sorry for what happend to you and i am sure it is not a permanent thing.It is just the effect of the long hours of pressure on the same area.So maybe just think again about the whole thing and you'll know the right thing to do.Contact Lucy and ask her for advice:angel: Good luck

to avoid the indent marks I use blue tac around the edges. I make it nice and thick and then put cling wrap over it. Also if you adjust your position each time you will not be constantly putting pressure on the same spots. Also I only put the blue tac on the top part of cups.

If you don't want to risk it, use the rings, then you will not have any UGLY indents any more.

Sara, I'm not sure why you are suddenly this upset when this is a topic that you've discussed repeatedly, going on 4 months back, when I told you then that I was concerned that you were way over pumping and could be doing permanent damage to yourself. ( if I recall you were pumping 8 hours a day and sometimes for 5 hours straight with hard pressure.)

The indentation problem that some people have isn't a secret and is pretty much a constant topic on noogleberry, also, while you are upset enough that you want to sue, once it came out that you willingly kept doing it to yourself even after you had been told that you might be doing permanent damage to yourself, you really won't have much of a case.

I'm sure you are upset... personally I would have been upset enough 4 months ago, if it was me, to either find a solution or stop noogling.

I suggest you take a little responsibility for letting the boobie greed cloud your judgement, and now that you want to try and fix it, work with lucy and the other users on this and the noogleberry forum to come up with some solutions that might help. Part of that would be, "NO Noogling"

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I had a feeling something like this was going to happen months ago, once I saw that you were still pumping way too much. I really hope it clears up for you.

Mel

gettingthere, as itsjust4fun said, sara has been warned and given advice countless times, it seems she ignores it, and if you read the thread on this same subject on the noogleberry forum you would be disgusted with her comments and the way she is treating other members over there http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...846.0.html here's the link to it, and as you see everyone was asking questions to try to help, and she ignored them. Just like she is not responding here.

And she doesn't know how to spell UGLY Tongue

Smoking kills, everyone knows, and yet, people still craving for cigarettes. This is why so my veteran Noogleberry users jumping up and down to defend the Noogleberry!

itsjust4fun: I can not answer your questions here, I have all the evidence for this case, let's see what a good lawyers can do.

By the way, Mycupshallfill and Mumma Bear both pump much less then me, less tegularly, and yet they still have this indentations!

Anastasia: I do not want to argue with you, as you tried to help me before Xmas. Teeny Tiny offended me first.

All am saying is; Noogleberry should put up a warning regarding the side effects, not just aiming on profits only!

I hope my unfortunately experience will help others before they make a decision!

*sighs* you are not listening to ANYONE!!! If you were getting indents 4 months ago and you CONTINUED to use the system it IS your fault!!! Period. You will be laughed out of court and have lost alot of money on lawyers. Lawyers will tell you you have a case to get your money. Lucy is not after profits, if she were she would have the system alot more expensive like the other pump systems out there. She would not offer free shipping, and she would not have discounts, she would not be sending free products to customers either, and she offered to send some to you.

Yes some people choose to smoke, but if they get lung cancer, they cannot sue the tobacco companies as it's their own fault.

Someone eating Mc Donalds 3 times a day everyday and is overweight cannot sue Mc Donalds for them being overweight. And btw, Mc Donalds doesn't have warnings on the side of their food saying may cause a fat ass LOL

The information about possible side effects with noogleberry is ALL OVER this and their forum!!! Lucy does NOT take down ANY negative feedback on the noogleberry forum, that alone should show you she is not about profit, she is about happy customers. She is trying to provide a product that every budget can afford so that everyone can have their dreams of a bigger chest. So for you to say she is after profit is just ignorant.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon