Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Information About Magnets - By Louise

Information About Magnets - By Louise
January 6 2008 at 9:42 PM Henri (Login henriettahippo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I would copy it all here, so its in one spot and easier to find for those interested - Hope you don't mind Louise:

This has been collected from the old magnet posts and some research I've done on random websites.

Maybe people can add any useful tips that they've found from their own magnet usage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly you need to get the magnets (duh!):

Most of us have bought these as the user who had most success said these were what she used:

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DA2

If the link doesn't work you can google K&J Magnetics and use their site search to find product DA2. They are 90 cents each plus shipping, I've since found out they do ship internationally.

A few of us have found that they break easily (mine haven't) so you might want to buy quite a few since they are very cheap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you need to mark the North and South:

This is how Wikipedia describe magnetic poles:

Pole naming conventions
The north pole of the magnet is the pole which (when the magnet is freely suspended) points towards the magnetic north pole. Since opposite poles (north and south) attract while like poles (north and north, or south and south) repel, the Earth's present geographic north is thus actually its magnetic south. In order to avoid this confusion, the terms positive and negative poles are sometimes used instead of north and south, respectively.

What they mean is to leave your magnets in the tube shaped stack they arrive in and tie a string round the middle. Dangle the magnets and they will align with the Earth's magnetic field - the side that points South is the magnet's Negative North pole (mark this side - either scratch 'N' on it or dot some nail varnish or something).

This is interesting as to the actions of the North and South poles:

http://www.justmagnotherapy.com/poles.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnet method (from a successful user):

"I place positive against the skin, negative facing out"

"I use 4 (2 for each breast)"

"It is really easy to apply, just put one magnet on the inside of the shirt, sportsbra or whatever you are wearing and the other one on the outside - their attraction to each other will hold them firmly in place with the fabric between"

"It does not have to touch the bare skin. I know this because after I got the super itchy nipples (must be nickel allergy) I started using a sports bra inside the other to make a barier for my skin. And I still grew. When I put them in my regular bra I use a small piece of mesh cloth and wrap it around the ones that are going to touch my skin and that has worked so far and I still got about half inch growth so far."

"I've used some cloth breastpads (you know the round inserts for breastfeeding mums) and put one magnet on either side. It means I can pop them into whatever bra or singlet top I have on."

"I used a molded cup bra because it has some foam in it to help hide the contour of the magnets so they don't show through. and I cut a small slit on the side of the inner lining. this made a place that I could slide a magnet inside. So I put one magnet where my nipple would touch it in the bra (positive to touch skin/neg out), and the other to stack with that one inside the inner lining. that way the inner lining fabric holds the magnets in place. I can easily reposition them too so they are in the right place. I bought the nickel plated magnets and seem to be getting allergy to it, so I put a small piece of mesh fabric around the magnet that will touch my skin so that I don't get any reaction. The bra shouldn't be too loose fitting or the magnets won't be held up against the skin and stay in place against the nipples."

"I also don't really massage so don't think that is an absolute necessity either if you don't have the time. I do give them a few squeezes mainly because they get sore."

"I only wear them over the nipples during the day. then occationally when i wear them at night I
wear them off to the outter sides. I can't wear in both places at the same time because they will slap together and can pinch me, ouch!"

"I don't do any CVS."

(CVS Placement stand for Cerebral Vestibular System. It is part of the central nervous system that conducts neural impulses from the brain to the body and visa versa. Placement location is the back of the neck. When treatment calls for CVS placement simply apply the 2-stack magnets negative side toward the back of the neck. They can be worn secured in place with an adhesive strip or worn on the inside and outside of the collar of clothing)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnet Results:

"The first few weeks it was only the lift, then I mistakingly used the wrong polarity for a period of I think about a week and actually lost a bit of fullness about a half inch, after that I realized and used correct polarities and yes i did notice growth. gained all of that back plus extra quarter inch on the upper bust just above the nipple area and the bottom half too but I can't measure that. it did take several weeks for the growth but like I said I had used the reduction side of the magnets by mistake for a while. so it may not take as long under normal circumstances. I was not taking herbs routinly all during this time with the magnets. "

"What I did in the beginning was only wear at night positive polarities with a sports bra. I suppose you could expect the same results I had when I did that. I grew only in center half of breasts (cleavage area) and top plus a nice lift. I think the fact that I was lying on my back which tends to flatten breasts and they shift upwards is what gave me the lift and upper growth since this is where most of my breast tissue was while wearing the magnets. and then when I would roll over on my sides while sleeping this may have caused the inner (cleavage) growth, since my boobs were smooshed together. you should be able to immitate the same thing during the day if you have the time, and that way you can control the position used.I am curious if we can just place the magnets where we want to grow instead of over the nipples. like one inch above the nipples if we want to grow the tops; sides of breasts to grow the outsides. but so far this has not worked for me"

Someone else used them the wrong way round and shrunk then a week later posted:

"Well I have to say that after a few days of using the magnets correctly, I have my normal measurements again. I have also noticed that the girls sit higher and are more perky, can't say any growth though - but looking nicer."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wearing magnets in public:

"The magnets are just under 1/4" thick and you stack two so 3/8 inch thickness when stacked"

From my personal experience they are unlikely to embarass you by collecting paperclips however they will stick onto a metal filing cabinet / radiator / car door etc - you can usually pull away discreetly as they attract each other more stongly and one is inside your clothes.

Magnet Safety:

(Baring in mind that if you google biomagnetism it would seem that the sites selling magnets think the negative side cures everything from AIDS to cancer to migraine and the postive pole is the root of all evils, and the sites not selling magnets think that boimagnetism is a load of rubbish and the only way to injure yourself would be to choke on them!)

Important Health & Safety Information

Users of heart pace makers should avoid being near magnets. If a neodymium magnet is placed
within 30mm of a heart pacemaker - it will stop working! Manufacturers of products that incorporate these magnets should seriously consider how they communicate this hazard to their customers.Modern Permanent Magnets can attract steel objects or other magnets from large distances and cause trapping injuries. Place non ferrous (wood / polystyrene / plastic / aluminium) parts between magnets and any steel or other magnet to prevent this hazard.Strong magnets, especially neodymium magnets should not be given to children. Many Magnets are brittle and may shatter if they are allowed to 'jump' together or they jump onto a steel surface. Always wear eye protection if this is likely to happen. Strong Magnets may affect or interfere with sensitive electronic instruments. Always keep magnets at least 100mm from such devices. Magnets can destroy information stored on magnetic media such as credit cards, floppy discs and computer hard drives. Keep them at least 50mm away. Analogue watches, televisions and computer monitors can be permanently damaged by placing magnets near them. Do not use magnets in explosive atmospheres.

http://www.emagnetsuk.com/health--safety-69-c.asp

I also emailed the manufacturer about the DA2 magnet specifically:

As a general rule of thumb, we recommend a distance of 4" + 1" for every 10 lbs of pull force. The DA2 has about 27 lbs of pull force, so we recommend at least 7" of separation from electronics for this particular magnet. The pull force does not double if you stack two of the magnets - it will increase by about 10%, so 7 or 8" will be fine.

There's also a safety section on the K&J Magnetics website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnet Storage

Ideally keep them in their original packaging with the plastic spacers between (or a bit or card / meterial or whatever to make them easier to separate). According to the extent of their field which seems to be only a few inches I'd keep them at least a foot away from electrical equipment and where you sleep.

NBA System

The NBA system is magnet based but also involves frequent massage, an optional tincture and an expensive ebook. So far no-one to my knowledge has actually followed the NBA method correctly as it is too time consuming. The details above don't constitute the NBA system as there's more to it (if you want to pay for it!). But on the bright side at least one person has had significant growth from the method on this post which is why I've copied her posts into one thread.

Follow - Up

A lot of people have been interested in magnets - where are you all? How are you getting on?

This message has been edited by henriettahippo on Jan 6, 2008 9:43 PM

Author Reply
christina
(no login) Re: Information About Magnets - By Louise January 8 2008, 7:40 AM

um what is the reasoning behind the magnet thing. why do they say it would make your boobs grow?

Edit Message Delete Message

Sammi
(no login) help January 8 2008, 10:20 PM

I've purchased the e-book and gotten an invalid password so while i wait for a response from customer service i'm trying to start by reading this. I still can't figure out the negative and positive side. Any help?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Information About Magnets - By Louise January 9 2008, 9:40 PM

I think it's supposed to over-excite the tissue causing exaggerated growth and repair. It may also encourage blood flow to the area and encourage fat deposition. Just google biomagnetism and do some reading - generally people not selling it don't believe it works!

To work out the poles see the other post on this board about poles.

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Information About Magnets - By Louise March 18 2008, 9:30 PM

Great info Louise...Thanks. I am using the magnets on smaller boob over the nipple through the night and have seen an amazing difference in lift. When kids are napping I am using a set over the nipple and a set up above for top boob growth...havent seen a visible differnce yet but will keep everyone posted.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Information About Magnets - By Louise March 19 2008, 3:59 PM

Most of this is copied and pasted info from a few old posts just to keep everything together.

Good luck with it!

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Information About Magnets - By Louise April 18 2008, 10:27 AM

excellent info, louise purhaps paste all info in general info pages worth moving so its easyer to find once this thread is swallowed up,
off 2 purchase magnets nowSmile

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Information About Magnets - By Louise April 18 2008, 10:43 AM

A QUESTION ARE THESE MAGNETS AS GOOD?
Iv typed in magnets on ebay there are hundereds of different kinds,type it in your selves and let me know if any are as good as the K&J here was a link i thought sounded ok

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Magnet-Therapy-Str...dZViewItem

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Information About Magnets - By Louise April 24 2008, 6:24 PM

Ginger - those sound okay, tho mine have magnetisazion N45, which is a bit stronger, but yours are bigger (20 mm in diamter right? mine are 15), so they should be about equally strong. What is a bit off is the price. I payed 0,6 euro for one at this on-line shop:
http://www.supermagnete.de/eng/magnets.p...tch_lang=1
They are EU located. But maybe it comes cheaper from ebay if you consider shipping and handling, I had to pay 25 euros only for that!

T
(Login no_boobs) Re: Information About Magnets - By Louise April 26 2008, 10:26 PM

What exactly is the NBA system, and the "book" mentioned?? I've tried looking thru previous threads but can't find anything on it.
I've just got my magnets but not sure of the best way to use them... help! As far as I can make out from reading info on here is to wear them positive side over the nipples.

im confused about the placetement of the magnents, i mean theyre place on the nipple right, but i mean where does the negative side and the positive said go,how are they exactly located.

Christian louboutin

The archive post is a compliled post. Fromthe site admin. It is usually from a previously ended thread. Many times from the old site. The original post, in the thread, with most all of the other replys are put together and posted from time to time. In this case the admin has added material from other threads and her own research.
That is why it is so long.

"What they mean is to leave your magnets in the tube shaped stack they arrive in and tie a string round the middle. Dangle the magnets and they will align with the Earth's magnetic field - the side that points South is the magnet's Negative North pole (mark this side - either scratch 'N' on it or dot some nail varnish or something)."

Hi Nessa. It sounds like once you have figured out wich side of the magnet is which.

"I place positive against the skin, negative facing out"

"I use 4 (2 for each breast)"

The side of the magnet that faces south is the side that faces out or away from your body.

"It is really easy to apply, just put one magnet on the inside of the shirt, sportsbra or whatever you are wearing and the other one on the outside - their attraction to each other will hold them firmly in place with the fabric between"

You want to try and get the magnets to sit over the nipple. With one magnet inside the shirt, or bra,[/size] and one on the outside. They should stay in place.
At least that is how I read it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon