Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG!!!!!

Oh man o man o man, I just received my x-large cups and they are huggeeeeeee. I don't know how I'll ever fill them Smile

Oh well at least it will set my goals up high Big Grin

lol I thought the same thing when I first got my XL's lol I've been pumping with them since Nov/Dec I think and still barely filling them lol it's gonna take years! My hubby laughs when I have the XL's on under a big tshirt cause they look so ridiculously big lol, with them on, I can't see my feet standing up lol, even trying and bending my body I can only see to my thighs! I couldn't imagine them being this big for real lol

LOL, you'll probably be surprised when you actually can get them on. I was and not only that but they give a more rounder shape and don't irriitate the stretch marks as much since the skin no longer touches the sides.

Good luck! Mel

I know could you imagine if they girls really were that big :exclamation:

I'm sitting here right now with one on and it's quite comfortable compared to the last size. Don't know how long till I'll manage 2 which is a pain because then it takes double the time doing it singularly.

good to hear about the stretch marks not getting aggravated too.

I'm looking at it and it's all fogged up inside. Bit of heavy breathing going on in there Wink

Mel,
How did you find the new rings?They were supposed to be better than the foam ones and of other quality or not?I remember you posting that they were in the mail so any feedback?Do they reduce pressure on ribs,can suction be held or does it leak?Thanks:angel:

They will probably help for those wanting to use them with the L cups, but I was unable to get them to work with the XL so it was a bit disappointing. Because they wouldn't fit with the XL I have been unable to try them out yet, but I have another large dome on it's way here, so I will give one of them a go with it and see what I think.

Mel

owww,i wanted them with the XL too..I fit the large now and wanted to order them with me next XL domes...Thanks for replying

The rings are supposed to be for both sizes but it's not happening Huh

I'm actually a little disappointed with the XL's. They are too big. With the L I knew when to stop (when they filled up) but I have no way of gauging how much to pump. And they are too big for me to wear 2 at a time.

Any suggestions from anyone would be greatly appreciated Blush

i can't remember what your band measurements are. i'm 30 inches and believe it or not, it's easier for me to get a suction with the xl when they have camper tape on them than it is for the l with the rings. they are big and bulky and it is annoying trying to look over them when i watch tv, but they give an awesome shape once you use them a few times. it just takes practice to get them both on. by the way you can use your l cups longer if you use the foam rings since it adds an inch in height to them almost. you'l just have to glue them on is all.

Thanks Mel,

My band size is 28 inches. I have actually got them both on right now but it's hurting me. I prepumped with the L's for 45 mins and now I'll go the XL for maybe 20.

We don't have the camper tape here unfortunately. I might have to try the yoga matt's as the blue tac is not cutting it with these bigger domes.

My rings have totally had it. I only got to use them for 2 weeks before they died. I still have them and have considered the glue method you suggested but i think I'll have trouble fitting both on with the rings attached. I didn't start doing double till i took rings off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon