Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG!!!!!

I think i have been doing the 4 hours routine for a month..But sometimes i do only 2 hours when i don't have the time to noogle.So i guess it is still early to say.I think the REAL effect will show when using the XL because as i read they help in creating cleavage and growing the upper part of the boobs(which i soo needWink )

Well with all those hours your putting in Sandy I'm sure your going to get super results in no time.

So last night I tried the laying down and attaching with my XL's and I"m now happy to say that yayyyyy, it works. There's probably heaps of discussions on here that say you should do that but I haven't had a chance to read them all. Just like my blue tac thing. I thought I'd miraculously invented that one but now I see I'm way behind the times Big Grin

So for anyone out there that doesn't already know, if your having trouble with your domes, lie down and attach them and then stay down. I attach one at a time. I put them both in place then with my arm I fold the tubing over so that I can attach one properly and then I put my arm over the tubing off the other one all ready attached and then pump up the other. Did that make sense Rolleyes

hehe i used to do that with my L domesSmile Now i don't need to anymore.Would be great when one can put the XL ones without going through all thatWink Wish you luck with noogling.
Are you taking any supplements inaddition to noogling?

Oh ok so once again I'm behind the eight ball. Smile One day I might get to read all these posts and catch up with everyone else Smile don't know if I'll ever be able to walk around the XL's tho as they just stick out so far.

Have you ordered yours yet Sandy?

I'm also taking BB and all the typicals that go with that. Kelp, L-T, MSM, Collagen, Omega 3 (to keep me on the ball, obviously not working too well) and I also take a garlic, horshradish and vit C tablet for immunity. I've been taking that for ages and I don't get sick hardly ever.

I'm almost up to my second month and can notice the difference. In just over a week I'll be ready to post my 2 month pic update.

What are you on?

No i haven't ordered my XL yet.My paypal is limited and i sent them all the required info inorder to remove the limitation and obviously it takes timeSad
I will order BB in May and hopefully the XL very soon Smile
Have you consiedered adding Dim to your BB program?It is supposed to metabolise the estrogen levels or transfer bad estrogen to good ones.Something like that.I will add that to my BB program when i order.I don't have low temperature so i won't need the kelp and LT.I did order 1 bottle of LT though so i will use it for the first month..Good luck

Oh your lucky not having low temps. It seems to be one of the biggest problems on this board.

I think the dim sounds great but I don't think you can take it with BCP so that would count me out.

I think you'll love the BB, I think most people who are on it have had results.

Keep us posted with how you go Smile

DIM doesn't affect BC Blush

Hi Sandy,

I just recently started on DIM and one thing I did come across was a truckload of warnings that it can affect the birth control pills. It of course didn't say it was written in stone, but said "in theory" it could have an affect on them and for some women more than others.

The following is from one of the DIM brands information sheet

"DIM (Diindolylmethane) has been shown to help regulate and promote a more efficient metabolism of estrogen, and an optimal ratio of estrogen metabolites. DIM® Enhanced Delivery System from Allergy Research Group contains BioResponse DIM™, a unique formulation containing pure diindolylmethane, an indole. Indoles are plant compounds with health promoting properties, and are found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.
DIM® Enhanced Delivery System is a stable, bioavailable form of DIM, made possible through a proprietary delivery system. The formula is co-solubilized with phosphatidylcholine, and microencapsulated in starch particles.

Caution: Do not use this product if you are pregnant or lactating, or using birth control pills.

Product note: Harmless changes in urine color may occur. Increased water consumption reverses this side effect. "

Mel

CAn DIM be taken with BCP?

DIM drug interactions

Interesting to know!!!The information i read on the iherb website didn't state that.I am now wondering if all the ladies who used to take Dim knew it could affect BC.:s
Please keep us posted if you notice any changes with your BB growth from supplementing with Dim..

I'd love to take the dim because it sounds great but would die if I fell pregnant whilst taking all these tablets. Wayyyyyy to risky, so I wont even slightly jeopardize it.

This is a snippet from a dim product sheet I found.

Precautions

DIM may alter the clearance of the following: Coumadin (warfarin), caffeine, theophylline, dilantin, tegretal, or other anti-seizure medications. Use of DIM should be avoided by individuals taking the above listed medications. DIM can be used in conjunction with phytoestrogens for those in need of estrogen balancing. Anyone taking prescriptions medications should consult with a doctor or pharmacist prior to taking DIM.

Women who are on oral contraceptives as a means of birth control are advised to use an alternative method of contraception, as DIM may reduce the pill's contraceptive effectiveness.

DIM supplementation has not been studied on pregnant or nursing women and should be avoided unless recommended by a health care professional.

Nausea and/or headahces can be seen in some individuals taking DIM, improving at a reduced, lower dose. Care should be taken in individuals with a history of migraine headaches.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon