Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG!!!!!

I'm working on a padding solution for the XL that I think might work. It will be a silicone padding that my husband and i have been kicking around. If it works, I'll post the details for everyone to try if they want. If it does work, it should also make getting suction easier with them as it will actually make the inside diameter a bit smaller on them. I'm waiting on a new L cup to switch out one that I cracked while taking a bath... lol if walls could talk.

Anyway, I'll probably use the cracked one to do a test run with and if that goes well, I'll bite the bullet and try it with my XL then.

Mel

Man I hope your new idea works, because I'm ready to throw mine in the bin. I've gone from loving my noggleberry to hating it.

I've outgrown the L but the XL really are ridiculously big. I've been looking forward to receiving them for a whole week and now that I've got them I hate them.

They cause me pain and now I've got the hickey marks all over again. I feel like my whole chest is being crushed if I wear both of them but affording the time to do it singularly is going to be impossible.

I don't want to be negative but it's only because I know they work so well that I'm upset cause I can't get it. Sad

I understand completely how you feel. I became so frustrated when I started getting marks with the xl and a few times threw them on the floor. At that point I figured I had nothing to lose, so I glued my larges to the rings, which like yours were stretched. I figured it if it didn't work, so what, I couldn't use them otherwise. I was so thrilled when it did. If you can find the glue that I was talking about( liquid nails silicone adhesive) and glue your rings on the Large for now. It takes 16 hours to fully set and you can try to make due with the xl during that time. Then once they're set, you can use those until I can work on this silicone stuff. The rings will add enough space to make them work for you again for awhile. If you decide to bite the bullet and try it, let me know and I will give you details on how to do it so that they won't leave hicky marks and will hold an awesome seal.

Mel

I think we all want to find a solution to the many discomforts of the XL and figure there has to be a solution, we just have to keep working at it.

Mel

Im really so excited to order the Xl since you all say it gives a great shape..But the problem is with the padding...With the Larges there was a lot of pressure on my ribs.It was frustrating and i tried padding and stuff but i always lost suction.What i have noticed is that with time,the pressure is reduced and now i don't feel anything on my ribs.Maybe the pressure we feel is due to that we are overpumingHuh i get my Large domes full in 10 min and i keep the suction for 2-4 hours..No pressure at all on the ribs..:-/ Since the rings of the Large are too small for the XL domes i will have to experiment with suction when i get them..maybe the whole thing is that we are so excited to fill the domes we are just doing too much pumping...

That might be the case with the L domes, but the XL are so bulky and heavy that it takes a lot of pressure, just to hold them on. At that point, reaching the end doesn't even cross your mind.

The rims are also made a bit different on the XL that I think contributes to the pain. I never had a problem with the L domes but I sure did with the XL.

oww that is bad news!!Sad i had problems with the Large so the XL would be a real pain then.Too bad the rings don't fit the XL..hmm will have to see where i can get the tape everyone is talking about and if i find it if i can get it on wothout losing suction...:-/
Do i get the camper tape from amazon?Is there a certain thickness for it or any specific measurments that make it easier in using them on the domes?

Hey Mel, how's that solution coming along Smile

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one throwing things, mind you I didn't want to break my cups so I just threw the rings on the floor instead.

I feel a bit more positive today. There has to be a solution to this (hopefully yours) i'm contemplating taking a trip down to the hardware shop today to see if I can find something.

I feel like I'm wasting precious noogle time.

I can't use the rings at the same time as they are too bulky. The only way I can get both on at once is with no padding. At first I was happy to do one at a time, but now I've worked my way up to an hour session and if I was to do it singularly it would take me 2 hours.

And sandy, 2 - 4 hours, wooohoooo, way to go Shy how long have you been doing that for, and is it making a big difference?

okay, my memory has taken a hiatus due to a sinus headache, so I'm hoping some of the gals can fill in the blanks of what I'm about to say. LOL

Okay, one of the users on noogleberry posted a long time ago something her husband had come up with for her since her frame was too small for both of the XL at the same time and she wanted to work more on the clevage area so he altered her XL cups and then they used the blue tac on them. Basically he cut off a bit of the rim on each so that the domes touched each other when put together. Then glued them together with something and then she put the blue tac on. I can't for the life of me remember who, but know it is one of the long time members. Doing something like that might be just the trick to help you get both of them on you. At the least if you find the thread there, looking at the pics and details might give you some ideas on something you can do.

I'm still waiting on my new large dome to arrive before I'll be able to begin putting it together. Basically I found this incredibly soft foam pipe insulation that is to die for in the plumbing section of the hardware store. it has a precut slit down the side so fits on the dome rims really nice. I'm going to fill the inside with silicone and then sit the domes down in it and let it set. This will provide about a 1/2 to 3/4 inch silicone and foam padding between the rim and the chest. It should also be very air tight due to the silicone filling. The outside of the foam has a very smooth soft texture, so it should slide fantastic across the skin when pumping.

Mel

I mostly get swelling,Nothing permanent yet,and the weird thing sometimes i get more swellng than other times and i do the same hours..hmm But i think there is a difference but i still can't notice it since when i started with the large domes i couldn't hold good suction and air always leaked.I had to put the first dome ,pump then the second one on.Now i put both on and it's just fine.I have to get the XL soon but i have some problems with my paypal.I have been doing the 4 hours pumping for about a month i guess and sometimes i have no time and i only do 1 or 2 hours but that is rarelyBig Grin I hope i can get some permanent growth soon but it takes time.let's keep our fingers crossed for us allWink

How many weeks/months have you been doing it for Sandy? You would hope after spending that much time each day pumping that you'd have some real growth.

Mel, I looked at what you suggested and headed down to the hardware store. Found a few things and got to work. My masterpiece I created didn't work. It leaked. However I didn't use any glue. It was built out of blue tac, soft piping, tape and cling wrap. Tongue My husband was shaking his head at me.

I will attempt again with glue another time.

I've read about how it's more comfortable to lie down and noogle and had only tried by attaching the cups, then lying down. But over the weekend I discovered how comfortable it is to attach lying down and staying down. With this in mind I think i might be able to do this with the XL's. I'll give it a try tonight.

It's way more convenient to noogle and do housework at the same time. Now I actually need to find the spare time to lay down for an hour twice a day. Oh well, bigger boobs calls for bigger sacrifices Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon