Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural remedies for acne

I'm always trying new products to clear my acne and recently found some that seem to be working well. They're about as "natural" as they can get yet remain effective, at least for me!

Right now I'm using lotions with aha and bha in them (e.g. Earth Science A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator, Avene Clearnance K) and that helps quite a bit. I've tried retinal and retinaldehyde products (e.g Avene Triacneal) but they make me break out with medium sized acne that take quite a while to clear, although some people find them effective. I've also recently started experimenting with colon cleansing supplements as I've always struggled with being regular in elimination, if you get what I mean, and my acne seems to be improving. I do use a clay masque as and when I can in the evenings, after using a makeup remover and washing my face twice with a reasonably gentle facial wash. Black soap works for some but is just so-so for me; I do not have the guts to try the oil cleansing method that is getting quite popular as my pores seem to get clogged quite easily.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon