Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Indents - not 100% sure what that is

Hey girls,
I am sorry to be asking this but I have never understood fully what indents are. I looked it up in my dictionary and it means that something goes inward or gets pulled in. So I am assuming that indents in this case is that the skin where the domes rims touch it goes inward and stays that way. Is that right? It can be a little tricky being a non-english speaking member Wink

Indention here means that the rings that the domes make(the red rings from pressure) can be seen even after hours,days of using NB..They are not red and not VERY obvious in most cases but they are like a shadow of the place where the domes where..Like a mark or something..Sometimes they are white and sometimes a little bit darker than the skin color.I hope i explained that somehow well.If you still didn't get it let me know.Maybe will find a better way of expalining itWink

Thank you so much Sandy111, so it doesn't have to be inwards, just marks! I was a bit surprised when reading all those stories about girls having their skin pulled inwards after using the domes Wink

I got those marks after Brava (white ones) but they went away about 3 months after I stopped using it.

Welcome,
No they are not some sort of deformity hehe I have them in a darker color.But will start putting more lotion on that area while pumping.It's not a big deal but as you noticed some people just love to make a big issue of things:s

but sandy, the big issue here is... they are so "urgly" LMFAO so much so they cause people to not know how to spell or use proper english ROFLMFAO okay I'm gonna behave now Big Grin

Here is a pic of the indentations, you are saying you had these, and they went away after three months?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hehe nice one Anastasia:angel:

Someone need to grow up first and learn to read other's posts properly and carefully before jumping in and making unreasonable comments.

(24-03-2010, 03:21 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  Hehe nice one Anastasia:angel:

It's someone needs darling....not someone need...

Hey Sara, yeah it looks abit similar exept for mine were way more obvious Wink Don't worry about them, they will fade but it takes quite some time.[/i]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon