Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Indents - not 100% sure what that is

Ah, sounds good to me. Just want to be sure about it, the domes push/press down the skin repetitively, the areas of the skin being pushed donw dont bounce back any more. in my case, no change of the skin color, just uneven, dented skin.

Are we talking about the same thing? if the answer is yes, how long did it take for the indents to go away completely? Did you use any cream/lotion, or special method?

(26-03-2010, 01:38 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  Hey Sara, yeah it looks abit similar exept for mine were way more obvious Wink Don't worry about them, they will fade but it takes quite some time.[/i]

CousinRose: skin has to be pushed inwards, this is called indentation, NOT just marks. From this post, sounds like you only had marks, not inward indentations.

So can you clearify, what did you get? pushed-inward skin, or marks only?

(24-03-2010, 11:54 AM)CousinRose Wrote:  Thank you so much Sandy111, so it doesn't have to be inwards, just marks! I was a bit surprised when reading all those stories about girls having their skin pulled inwards after using the domes Wink

I got those marks after Brava (white ones) but they went away about 3 months after I stopped using it.

I didn't really see them on your photo but I had a little indent like you are talking about after wearing the domes. My white marks were the noticeable things and what I worried about. I don't have them now but I wasn't really worried about them, (the indents you are talking about).
It is normal, like when you have socks on with a tight elastic band it can leave a deep mark for a while. Imagen having socks on with even tighter elastic band and wearing them every single day ... it would take the skin longer to even out again and the skin on our chest is even more sensitive. I have very sensitive skin and I bet you do too. However Brava uses much less suction then noogleberry so it isn't 100% comparable. I bet it takes even longer if you used noogleberry :S sorry hon!

Just be patient and don't worry about them. I wore low cut tops with my white marks and your indents are hardly visible! Your pic (what I saw of it) looked great Smile

Let us know how it works out for you.

Thanks a lot, CousinRose, the pic is not mine, I have similar indents, that is all. I hope my indents will get better in time.

Do not worry about the withe marks, I had them too, after 10 days break, all gone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon