Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

trixa

so... you wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am new to posting but have been following the forum for a while. I have been using herbs off and on since 08 and have grown an inch since spring of 08. I am ready for some more noticeable growth and am leaning towards trying the Bosom Beauty system. I have tried to read up on everyones feedback here, but am not sure if I should go with the whole machine or simply the airlock? Or the Noogleberry handpump with the BB domes? Also, do you guys think the L cup is what I should start with? I am a full B or small C, measuring 31.5" around the chest and 39" around the bust. If I measure from my rib cage and outward, under my breasts, they stick out about 5" (7 cm). Will I need rings or anything to line the BB cups with? Do you use lotions while using the BB? Sorry for all the questions, but I'd greatly appreciate any help or feedback before I order :-) Thanks so much!

so that is what i did, my dear! i bought the noogle pump with airlock but the bb domes, because they looked more comfortable with the curve in them to go around my bony rib cage. they still took some getting used to! i got the pump, the airlock, and the double tube silicone system from noogle, but the domes from bb. i didn't like the thought of being trapped on a machine with the bb, hence why i went with the airlock from noogle. plus it was all a very economic choice!

i started with the large bb domes, and sounds like i am roughly where you are starting out. if you want rings, you can either cut them yourself from a mat, or get campers tape, or check out what mel is experimenting with, OR get the dimensions of the domes when you get them and email lucy at noogle and she will send you foam to cut some rings. i only needed them for a little while... i eventually got used to the hard plastic!

hope that helps!

emmie

Thanks so much Emmie! I appreciate your answers and feel much more confident placing my orders now Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon