Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perfect Curves Pills

Has anyone tried these? I've seen a ton of sites that apparently have no connection to the company and all of the reviews are amazing. Please let me know before I waste my money!!

All the sites have a connection to the company. They are affiliate sites set up to promote the product.

I tried a 4 month supply of pills and gel from them once, they don't work...the gel makes them swell then when it's gone so is the size.

(24-03-2010, 10:19 PM)abigail7670 Wrote:  I've seen a ton of sites that apparently have no connection to the company

As boolasof said you need to know that all the sites you've seen have a connection to the company. Those review sites are set up to sell products and that's the only reason for their existence.

I have been using Perfect Curves for almost 3 weeks now. I do see a difference in the fullness and the perkiness of my breasts. Since it seems to be going somewhere, I'll stick with this and see if it works. If not by the 3rd month, I'm going to get a refund and try wonderup since it seems to be working for quite a few users on here.

that's very nice to hear minnie.. i have been using perfect curves as well for 3 weeks now... I too feel the fullness in my breasts.. not to mention, my breasts and nipples are often sore... i do hope that it would be a success.. i am a 32 nearly b... i hope to be a full c ... do please keep me posted if you have any changes and success.. thanks.. have a good day

and minnie...try googling fenugreek capsules, from what i have read in most of these forums, it is one of the mostly used capsules here.. because, most of teh nbe capsules that are being sold only have a smaller amount of fenugreek in them.. although read more about it so you can know what your getting also.. goodluck... Smile

@bonzaigirl
Thanks for your info! Let me know how yours is going for you. I'm a 34A and hopefully to grow more fuller breast enough to show that I got some breast! ahhah...

Hi, just wanted to say that I'm new to this, too, and just started using Perfect Curves as well. I am taking a ~500 mg pill of fenugreek with every dose of Perfect Curves, though, because I noticed that is an herb that people seem to think works, and there is none in Perfect Curves. We'll see how it works!!

... this is so nice.. now we have like a standard case study system here... in about a few months, we can see if hte perfect curves pill does work Smile ... or not.. hope it does though.. here's to hoping for our success in breast enhancements without surgery Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon