Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perfect Curves Pills

Just found this site and its threads ... I've read with Intrest .. I am the owner of Perfect C Breast Enhancer which we manufacture in the uk .. I do need to stress that I do not manufacture Perect C in any other name or for any other company .

We as the manufacturer can not make any promise of results even though we do know many ladies over a 3 to 6 month period get a great result , but sadly it does not work for all.

We as a company want the ladies to get a great result just as much as they do as we need as many happy customer telling others and again we like to build our testimonial base of happy customers.

The company can be contacted directly by phone a d email and we try our best to offer fair , honest advice.

Perfect Look and Health Ltd

Wow what a spam thread, for a garbage product that is heavily overpriced.
It is funny how many sites say their product is number one, I have seen at least 20. Also nice fake before and after pictures, clearly pre-op post op breast augmentation pictures.

pls report your experiences with perfect curves?
I order some and will try it, but just wanted to know what to expect
I just found it strange that it doesn't contail fenugreek at all

(03-06-2010, 08:26 PM)bonzaigirl Wrote:  ... this is so nice.. now we have like a standard case study system here... in about a few months, we can see if hte perfect curves pill does work Smile ... or not.. hope it does though.. here's to hoping for our success in breast enhancements without surgery Smile

did this actually work for any of you ?
Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon