Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

no tingles yet- should i ramp up?

I've been doing the nbe program for one month. i started off ONLY doing chi massage twice a day, and had some tingles and growth. Since on the nbe pills I havent really noticed any more tingles or growth. I started on 1 575mg Fenugreek 1x day and on day two ramped to 1 575mg Fenugreek 2x day for one week before adding 1 430mg Fennel 2x day and I have slowly added in other supplements. What should I do next?

I am 29. 5'5. 115lbs. 32A. no kids. no birth control.

I did the liver cleanse/detox 1 wk before starting pills.
No significant hormonal imbalances

I am currently taking:

1 575mg Fenugreek 2x day
1 430mg Fennel 2x day
2 500mg Borage Oil 2x day
1 1000mg EPO 3x day
1 650mg Gelatin 3x day

I have 575mg Wild Yam capsules as well as 575mg Saw Palmetto capsules from Greenush that I havent touched yet. I should note that I have slacked a lot on my breast massages and it could be the reason I havent had any more growth...
Should I increase my dosages or add new herbs too?? Pls help. Thank you!

sorry to post again...i am feeling anxious bc i feel very lost right now on what to do. i am not sure if i ramped up too fast and need to cut down or if i need to increase the amnts or add other herbs.

if anybody has any advice, i would really appreciate it. thank you kindly

HI ANNA
I think you should be safe to ramp up a little.
Take a look at this link
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1375
If your stats are close to lani's then you should be ok uping the dosage of your fenugreek. I would add the wild yam at 1500 or 2000mg a day. I think you could drop the borage oil for now. Borage oil and EPO are very much the same. Your after the GLA and I think the EPO has more in it. What I would do is send a PM to wahaika with your stats and current program and see what He says about it. He spends time on this board and another so don't worry if you don't recieve an immeadiate response.
Ramp up slowly a little bit at a time and see what that does.

I won't have time to do searches until sunday. So I'll try and send you some links then. In the meantime, you could do a search for Wahaika's theory on how to test for stalls. Also here is a link to a page by Wahaika on using a greenbush product. But it does have info on dosages of herbs to go with it. Just remember that NBE takes time. I realize it can be flustrating when trying to find your best program. It is a trial and error process so be patient

Best wishes and happy journey

andy.
Here is that link
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Oh sorry forgot about massages. Yes, I would try and do massages at least once a day. Massages are good even when you are not doing NBE. Helps to move fluids around the breasts and expel toxins. The wahaikas page I posted a link to has info on making your breast batter. Don't forget to use a heating pad when you are done. This helps the aromitization of the herbs ,in the batter, in your tissue. So I think, you are ok. I don't think you have taken too much. The theory by Wahaika on testing if you have done too much. Runs (I believe) like this. If you stop sudenly. Then Imeadiatly have tingles. You were right on. If it takes a day or too. Then you have ramped too fast. Take a break, cleanse and the start again on lower doses. Up the dosses slowly until you get the tingles again. Again, I don't think you have taken too much based on what you posted. But I could be wrong, I certainly am not an expert on this stuff.
Hope some of this helps
andy

This page is by fennel fairy on skin structure and adsorbtion of NBE herbs through batter. Also contains recipes. Here is the link.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/547753/me...BE+massage-

Thank you Andy for your info. You are awesome! I PM'ed Wahaika to see if he can help me out too.

I skipped my dosage for last night and starting getting itching, and tingles today. I skipped my dosage for today too and had milk thistle tea in the morning and will have it again tonight. Does the tingling mean I can start back right away with out taking a break and just reduce my dosages??

I believe ( if I understood Wahaika correctly) That yes, you can start back taking the herbs again. Sounds like you were stalled just a little bit. See the link below. I would cut back just a little on your herbs then ramp back up slowly. Until you get tingles again. I know it is hard to cut back and not try to take too much too quickly. I have found that cutting back and spacing out my dosages seem to help me get the tingles going. Be sure to click on the link back to the original post. Looks like there is some good info in this thread.

Link to post on cold turkey method
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...To+Wahaika-

Link to original post on the bodys endocrine response to NBE
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...To+Wahaika-
Hope some of this helps.
andy

To Wahaika. Thanks for all of your help over the years. You have left behind a great deal of info for us to dig into.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...l+swelling

One more link on stalling. It has some suggestions on dossages.
Wahaikas answer in first response.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/me...e+stalling---

Best wishes and Happy journey

Anna, you are likely wasting your time and money with wild yam as indicated by the following:
Wild Yam Uses and Pharmacology

The root of D. villosa is reported to be diaphoretic and expectorant in a dose of 4 g. 6 Much of the current herbal use of wild yam is predicated on the misconception that the diosgenin contained in the product can be converted by the human body into steroid hormones, particularly progesterone, through the intermediate dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). This notion appears to be based on diosgenin's use as a synthetic precursor of cortisone 7 and of the steroids found in birth control pills. There is no scientific evidence to support the notion that diosgenin or dioscin can be converted by the body into human hormones.

Work with ginseng saponins has shown that metabolism by specific microbes in the gut can substantially enhance uptake of the metabolites into the body. 8 , 9 Thus, one may postulate a similar mechanism of uptake with other, otherwise poorly absorbed plant saponins such as dioscin. Research needs to be done to understand the pharmacodynamics of saponin-containing plants in humans.

thanks again Andy! That was very helpful. Heart

Accidental_booby: I'm not taking Wild Yam...Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon