Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pain but...

Shocked 

I am a newbie here & have browsed around A LOT around reading on a lot of stuff. I finally created my own program & have been following it for about a week now. I feel pain in my breasts, but I have no idea if it is from the massaging I do or if it is an indication of growth xD. How do I tell the difference?? I can feel it right now Big Grin

Hi, I feel the same way and no1 has been able to answer my question either! Im starting to worry that it was just from the massage cuz I dont feel it as strong now as if my breasts got used to the massage or sumthing. 2mrw will b exactly 3 weeks for me.
What program r u doin and how far along r u?

Well before I started this program I was just taking 6 Dong Quai capsules for about a month & nothing happened :/ Not too long ago, exactly one week ago actually, I just switched to taking Hops & Saw Palmetto, & I am planning on getting Fenugreek & Wild Yam. I am also doing the Fengshui & Tiger Lily massage every night using massage oil with Hops & then do visualization afterwards. I also go to the gym three times a week for an hour, & I have been eating a lot of poof (boobs lol) food, such as broccoli, bananas, chicken, etc. However, I still want to do some more in-depth research. This is just trial & error right now xD. I am estrogen dominant & am trying to figure out if this is the best route for me.

But yah, I am also concerned. My poofs feel rounder & firmer right now, but there has been no change. However, I know that the growing takes time to happen & I have only now switched to this program. I am going to wait it out for another couple of weeks & see what happens.

Sounds like a good plan. Id defanitly recomend the fenugreek. Im taking a equal mix capsule of fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam 575mg each in each pill and I take 3 pills 3 times a day along with the same blend extract and massage with the extract. I take and do a lot more then just those things too. Look up my program if u wanna kno what they are. I hope ur plan goes well for u. Do u plan on taking pix of ur progress?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon