Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Where do I place them?

Where do I place them?
September 18 2008 at 5:33 PM Colorado Girl (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I place the Magnets? I bought Magnets for the healing aspect for arthitis pain. THEY REALLY HELP. Then I also started BS and on GreenBush BE. I was unaware you could use magnets to help growth, but it makes sense. Where do I place them?

Author Reply
Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where do I place them? September 19 2008, 3:55 AM

Over the nipples. I have mine on right now. I just hope I don't shortcircuit my computer! Cheers.

Edit Message Delete Message

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where do I place them? October 4 2008, 9:31 AM

The negative polarity should also be used for healing, the positive polarity alone might be dangerous.

shortcake
(Login shortcake83)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where do I place them? October 8 2008, 7:18 AM

I have a question on this as well. I keep seeing that people place them "above the nipple" so does this mean literally above the nipple, as in, ON the areola? Or when people refer to the nipple are they including the areola in that description, so the magnets would then be placed on regular skin above the areola?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where do I place them? October 10 2008, 9:40 PM

Over the nipple is the most correct way to phrase it, not the areola or the skin. That's because nipple stimulation affects the entire breast, stimulation of other parts of the breast affects only that part.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Oct 10, 2008 9:42 PM

shortcake
(Login shortcake83)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Where do I place them? October 13 2008, 3:39 AM

Thanks a bunch, moon! I figured that out a few hours after posting. lol I don't know why I didn't interpret it to be that way in the first place, but it makes sense! Smile

miania
(Login miania) Re: Where do I place them? August 12 2009, 3:57 PM

HeiSmile

I'm new and i don't know how do I place them (in the bra or what? i don't get it=P And how do i fix magnet, do i use several magnets? Please help me=)

Siren
(no login) Re: Where do I place them? August 14 2009, 8:01 PM

Hey there!

You will need a total of 4 magnets.

Wear a bra, and place a magnet against each nipple and secure with a magnet on the outside of the bra.

Be sure that the correct side of the magnet is against the nipple. One side will grow the other will shrink. If you read the forum you will see that there is a lot of confusion between scientific and biomagnetic north and south. To keep things simple (using the scientific theory) - the side of the magnet which faces north will grow and the south will shrink.

To find north and south

Stack your magnets together.
Tie a piece of string around the middle.
Dangle the magnets in the air.
You will notice that one side will always lead as it turns to face north – mark this as the side to grow and the other side is south to shrink.

I hope this helps!

Good luck.

miania
(no login) Re: Where do I place them? August 19 2009, 12:37 AM

thanks=) this really helped me!

to Louise or anyone...
January 18 2008 at 1:18 AM itsPaytience (Login itsPaytience)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Louise I put your name in the title because it seems to me like you knowwww alot...which is very very good! I wanted to see if you knew if its ok to use magnet with herbs or BO because Im opting to use the magnets with either one of those...i dont want negative effects tho! Also I believe I have somewhat tubular shape as you can see in the pic in the main forum and I wish for the magnets to help the bottom of my breast become fuller or at least protrude so do you think it would help by placing the magnet on the bottom?...anyways i feel like I am making you my "customer service helper"...sorry! But any advice from you or anyone would be great...thanks and good luck to you and all..

This message has been edited by itsPaytience on Jan 18, 2008 1:20 AM

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: to Louise or anyone... January 18 2008, 12:13 PM

To me, your breasts don't look tubular at all, they look very normal shape. Certainly not that tubular shaped breasts that is a sort of 'condition' and they say NBE is less likely to work for. Magnets are supposed to be placed only over the nipples, cause the nipples are like a ''channel' that conveys stimulation into the breasts. You can certainly do magnets with herbs, I think most of us are doing it that way, including myself. I dunno about BO cause I'm far from an expert on it and I find it kinda creepy so I won't comment. :p

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: to Louise or anyone... January 18 2008, 6:39 PM

To be honest nearly everything I know I've read on this forum, I've just got a good memory and too much time on my hands!! Topics I've read up on myself are suction methods and soy isoflavones.

I'd say if magnets work at all, which I will only believe when I see girls on this site who are using nothing else begin to get growth with magnets alone, then they work totally differently to all the other systems for NBE. The NBA book advises to put them on the nipple because if you look up breast anatomy on google images you can see all the lobes for milk production come together with their ducts to release milk at the nipple so it connects to the whole breast. The manufacturer of the magnets said that the field of the magnets goes about 8-10 inches which would be big enough to cover your butt cheeks so wherever you put them will probably have the same effect. The shape of the breast is mainly determined by gravity and when I read about breast anatomy in a medical textbook it described them as hemispherical so it's normal to have more at the bottom than the top - people with loads at the top have implants! Also pics showing people lying on their backs with boobs still standing have implants so don't be put off - men will find them hard and fake to touch anyway.

The only NBE thing that I don't think you can combine with magnets is electronic massagers as I think the magnets might break them but otherwise go ahead - let us know how you get on x

paytience
(Login itsPaytience)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: to Louise or anyone... January 22 2008, 12:49 AM

Hey ladies thanks so much for responding...i got my magnets and have been using them for about 2 days....i have alottt of itchiness im guessing thats an irritation but i also thought my little boobies were a bit perkier the next day and my boyfriend commented that they seemed bigger =] yes! lol well i dont want to get my hopes up....will let u know my progress hope everything is ok with you guys!!! good luck girls!!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: to Louise or anyone... January 22 2008, 7:02 PM

Hi Patience,

You may want to put some cloth round them or cut a hole and slide them between the layers of a lightly padded bra so they're not in contact with the skin as some people get a nickel allergy from them. Glad to hear it's going well.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon