Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need knowledgable advice !!FAST!!

Ok so maybe this isnt the wisest of decisions but im drinking with sum friends 2nite (havnt drank in a while!) And I kno alcohol reaks havoc on breast inhancement but this is my last time for a while.
This is my question: Since alcohol interferes with absorbtion of the herbs should I just skip my dose tonite so as not to waste the precious herbs? Or do I need to keep it in my system regardless? Plz help! Thanx.

Hey Chelsee

I can't really answer your question but I really like taking milk thistle and fennel after drinking because it helps cleaning the body of the alcohol. If you are taking those 2 herbs, I would recommend you doing so tonight as well because they help the body cleansing. I am however no expert but it really does make sense. It might also minimize the damage you are doing to your body by supporting your liver.

Don't feel guilty about going out for drinks once in a while. We can't put our lives on hold while doing NBE. Just try to minimize the damage Wink

Good luck
Cousin Rose

Thanx rose, thats good advice. Unforetunetly I dont have either of those things and hubby would kill me if I spent ne more on herbs. I think im just gonna take my chances with tonite and skip a dose but drink LOTS of water b4 bed and jump rite back into my program 2mrw. I think My body culd use the small break cuz I ramped up pretty fast. Does that sound logical to ne1? Or am I just being dumb:s

Hi Chelsee.p, i know this is abit to late, but i have drank in moderation all the way through my NBE, and i also smoke and drink coffee which are NBE no nos lol, i am male but i have had fantastic results and never changed my lifestyle that much. You cannot stop doing the things you enjoy while you do NBE as it could be a long time so i say just moderate your intake and detox the day after. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thank u cheryl. so do u think i should I take my dose tonite or not?

Im no expert, but i think you should hun, just as normal, i dont think going out and having a few drinks will do any harm to be honest. But evryone has there own opinion and some might disagree with me, but at the end of the day its your body and your choice hun, but it never caused me any problems with my results but everyone is different.
I hope you have a good night hun and good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon