Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lamb placenta or Dim.... or both?

So from what I have read is wrong to assume lamb placenta is almost intolerable to swallow for a long length of time :s?

If it comes in pill form is the taste everyone talks about from burping it up? (blahh! just the thought makes me nauseas)

Which brings me to my original question: In your personal opinion what do you think is a better product LP or dIM to take with BO?

They both seem to have very powerful properties and are great for skin (which I personally love love love) but Dim seems so much more enjoyable. Is Dim less potent then Lamb placenta?

Sorry, for all the questions. But the idea of consuming bovine products and lamb placenta is just so new to me.Rolleyes I love getting a first hand opinion from real people and their experiences.

i take both, actually... for right now. i am going to stop lamb placenta when this bottle runs out, but will continue on with the dim and see if there are any changes to progress (or to my skin or anything else). i may try taking msm, which works a bit like collagen, instead, but will probably stick to just dim for a month or two first.

i don't burp up the lamb placenta, but the taste is wretched. take that one FIRST, then all the other ones... but i don't taste it after about a minute from swallowing it.

I haven't had a chance to get my hands on LP. Placenta in general is really expensive here in Japan and I can't seem to find a site that ships LP internationally. So I mostly take DIM and sometimes placenta (horse I think) in the form of drinks with collagen.

I think DIM has done well for me. At least during the time I ran out of DIM, I didn't feel any tingling sensation or anything, and now that I'm taking it again, my breast are sore and tingling and itchy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon