Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"enhance" users is it worth it?

i see a lot of posts about Noogleberry and honestly up until yesterday the only system i was considering was brava, but the idea of the long wear time and the price is very discouraging. So this is my first post, and I am looking for anyone with thoughts on the enhance system? I am mainly hoping to even things out right now, even though i don't have much of a chest, if i could get my small side matched up with the larger, i would be way more confident. So hit me with your thoughts and opinions. I have measured my bust with a full insert (it is suppose to increase by a cup size) on the smaller side and wearing that I need about a 2" increase to even things out. Is enhance the right way to go here? I have had 1 child and have breastfed, and had only a slight permenent increase on both sides, but an increase none the less, but my bigger breast seems more fuller and to me it is a more noticeable difference, especially at the gym and since i've been losing weight.

So option 1) brava- more reviews, expensive
2) enhance--decent price, looking for more good reviews
3) noogleberry-intriging b/c of price, not thrilled about manually pumping

Hi em, I don't use a pump, but I'm also interested. What I can say is I've seen a lot of people on the boards who after having used Brava, have bought and now are using the noogleberry. I would personally go for the noogleberry. One, I can't afford the Brava. Two, I don't think I will be able to wear a pump for 10 hours a day. So it's up to the person. If you are busy and you know you won't be able to stick to the Brava program, then I would suggest the noogleberry. If you have time or can sleep with breast pumps, the Brava looks more supported by reviews and the media.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon