Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does BO increase estrogen or progesterone?

I have low progesterone and wondering how BO may affect this?

TIA

Any type of NBE is going to increase you esrogen load, including BO. The bountiful breast brand claims to also naturally increase progesterone to help keep it balanced. If you are currently estrogen dominant though, you probably should get that a little more balanced out before beginning to take anything or at the least use a small amount of natural progesterone cream with it.

Mel

(27-03-2010, 02:24 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  Any type of NBE is going to increase you esrogen load, including BO. The bountiful breast brand claims to also naturally increase progesterone to help keep it balanced. If you are currently estrogen dominant though, you probably should get that a little more balanced out before beginning to take anything or at the least use a small amount of natural progesterone cream with it.

Mel

how do you check to see these hormone levels?

i started charting my cycle because we have been trying to conceive #2. I did this at fertilityfriend dot com, it showed that my temps were indicative of a short progesterone cycle. The first half of your cycle is dominated by estrogen, then the second half (after ovulation) progesterone, which is seen by a spike in temp. My luteal phase (progesterone dominent) is only 9-10 days, while the first half of the cycle is about 21 days. I also had a chemical pregnancy in sept, which is common with low progesterone. I have not talked to my doctor about this as we are going to take some time off with trying for another baby so maybe i can get my hormones leveled out naturally.

If you don't want to have your doctor check your hormones, there are companies that have the kits that you send in for a fee and get your hormone level results. You can look for sites about Dr. Lee and progesterone cream to find the places that do the test.

The method em discussed would also work, if you would rather go that route first and see what you come up with.

Mel

Sorry if this is a stupid question, what's a chemical pregnancy? The kind that your body thinks your pregnant but you actually aren't? I had one of those before having my son.

(28-03-2010, 12:06 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Sorry if this is a stupid question, what's a chemical pregnancy? The kind that your body thinks your pregnant but you actually aren't? I had one of those before having my son.

sorry, it is when you are pregnant and the only way you know is through chemical ways: a home pregnancy test, i had a 3 positive tests and then 3 days later had the miscarriage, it is common, most don't even know they just think their period is late. It is also called a spontaneous abortion or the easy way to call it, an early miscarriage..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon