Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Indent suggestion

So with all the controversy this week on indents, I decided to test a few things out on myself. I have been pumping with my Large cups even though I had cracked the rim on one of them. I have pumped a little harder and longer with them to cause indents on purpose. The thought was to see if it took the same amount of time for them to fade while not pumping as it took to create them. Yesterday though, my already cracked cup cracked up the side and bit the dust. Without thinking, I switched back to my XL cups. After pumping for 30 minutes with them I took them off and about an hour after pumping when the red rings faded, I realized that the indents I had created over the last few days with the Larges were also gone completely. With the XL being bigger, it of course had placed the indents inside of the XL cup instead of where the rim was and it seems the pressure pulled them back out to normal.

Here are a couple of thoughts to try.

1st if you don't want to spend more money. try placing the cup on your upper chest instead of the breast and pumping for a short time to see if it will lift them any.

2nd if you don't mind spending a few bucks. Buy one of the old XL domes since they are 18 instead of 13.5. Since you would only be using them to try and take care of the indents it won't matter if you only have one. You can pump for a short time once in a with them on each side to lift the indent.

This is just in theory and it might take a bit longer for long existing indents, but it did make mine go away that I had aquired this week.

Mel

Thanks Mel, very appreciate your effort!

That was exactly what I did , But, the result for me is:
old L-indents + XL-indents = bigger and wider indents.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon