Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So who used NB in the past and stopped?

I want to know if the growth is permanent or not? I was thinking of trying a suction device but only for a few months, I want to know which system would be best? I will eventually want to try to conceive again in the near future so commiting 6 months to years is out of the question. Will doing the NB just for a few months have any lasting effects?

Also browsing the NB site it seems like most people are doing NB just for maintinence. I will admit I am a low maintinence person and do not want to commit to doing something like NB for such a long period. So that makes me think the growth is not permanent, while with BRAVA and enhance if you do it for the 8-10 week sessions you will grow and maintain some of that growth.

TIA

I don't know why you get the impression that most NB users on the forum are just using it for maintenance, I'd say it was the opposite. Which system you use depends on how much money you have available and how committed you can realistically be to that system. Brava is expensive and you will have to wear the domes for about 10hrs a day for 10 weeks. The Noogleberry is a fraction of the price and you can use it for as little or as much as you can manage, totally up to the individual, but for the majority of users it is a long term commitment, meaning at least 6-12 months of use to possibly achieve a cup size. Some respond quicker, some more slowly. Also it would depend how much of an increase you want to achieve. Most NB users who achieve their desired size continue to use the system a few times a week for 30 mins or so just to maintain their size, although that is not to say that you would lose your growth if you stopped using it. The thing with NB is it becomes addictive and most users are quite happy to continue to use it for maintenance if it means retaining a firm and rounded bust, a bit like doing exercises a few times a week to stay fit and healthy. Whichever system you decide to go with, I wish you luck!

I've never stopped completely, but I have had it where I couldn't pump for 2 weeks or so. One time was during holidays in November, I had achieved a 32C before the 2 week break, and after the 2 week break only lost 1/4 inch or something like that, but not all of the growth. Most recently like last month or so I took a 2 week break cause things were so busy and hectic here, I was a full 32C now, much fuller and getting close to a 32D. And after the break I didn't lose ANY of the size! Now I've been pumping since summer of last year, about June or July. So in November it was 5 or 4 months I had been pumping. But you have to remember NOTHING in NBE is over night, EVERYTHING take time and commitment. Brava would be the only one that would achieve growth in 10 weeks or whatever it is, but you have to wear the system for 10 hours or so a day, who has time for that? But even with wearing it 10 hours a day for that many weeks, some people only seen an increase of a fraction of an inch, not a full cup size. It really all varies. Some people react to NBE fast while others it takes years. If you are planning to have a baby, or get pregnant I should say within 6 months, really I would wait until after your baby is born and if you're breast feeding, weaned off breastfeeding and you are completely dried up before starting anything with NBE. The thing is, having a child it will probably mess up any growth you got from NBE to begin with, so it's best to wait. As I said anything takes time and commitment, the only over night solution to BE is implants and we all know the dangers of them. I hope it all works out for you and wish you the best of luck!

(27-03-2010, 07:06 PM)cleo Wrote:  I don't know why you get the impression that most NB users on the forum are just using it for maintenance, I'd say it was the opposite. Which system you use depends on how much money you have available and how committed you can realistically be to that system. Brava is expensive and you will have to wear the domes for about 10hrs a day for 10 weeks. The Noogleberry is a fraction of the price and you can use it for as little or as much as you can manage, totally up to the individual, but for the majority of users it is a long term commitment, meaning at least 6-12 months of use to possibly achieve a cup size. Some respond quicker, some more slowly. Also it would depend how much of an increase you want to achieve. Most NB users who achieve their desired size continue to use the system a few times a week for 30 mins or so just to maintain their size, although that is not to say that you would lose your growth if you stopped using it. The thing with NB is it becomes addictive and most users are quite happy to continue to use it for maintenance if it means retaining a firm and rounded bust, a bit like doing exercises a few times a week to stay fit and healthy. Whichever system you decide to go with, I wish you luck!

yes, i suppose those that have stopped using the system are done and satisfied with their results and probably don't post on these boards anymore, lol! Thanks for the input. Just wanting to know how it compares to brava before i decide to buy it.

(27-03-2010, 09:37 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I've never stopped completely, but I have had it where I couldn't pump for 2 weeks or so. One time was during holidays in November, I had achieved a 32C before the 2 week break, and after the 2 week break only lost 1/4 inch or something like that, but not all of the growth. Most recently like last month or so I took a 2 week break cause things were so busy and hectic here, I was a full 32C now, much fuller and getting close to a 32D. And after the break I didn't lose ANY of the size! Now I've been pumping since summer of last year, about June or July. So in November it was 5 or 4 months I had been pumping. But you have to remember NOTHING in NBE is over night, EVERYTHING take time and commitment. Brava would be the only one that would achieve growth in 10 weeks or whatever it is, but you have to wear the system for 10 hours or so a day, who has time for that? But even with wearing it 10 hours a day for that many weeks, some people only seen an increase of a fraction of an inch, not a full cup size. It really all varies. Some people react to NBE fast while others it takes years. If you are planning to have a baby, or get pregnant I should say within 6 months, really I would wait until after your baby is born and if you're breast feeding, weaned off breastfeeding and you are completely dried up before starting anything with NBE. The thing is, having a child it will probably mess up any growth you got from NBE to begin with, so it's best to wait. As I said anything takes time and commitment, the only over night solution to BE is implants and we all know the dangers of them. I hope it all works out for you and wish you the best of luck!

thanks, i'm really at a crossroads in my life right now, i don't even know how i ended up looking at this site, but i guess i am just exploring my options and trying to decide what to do right now. I did the same thing with losing weight though, we kept trying to have a baby and it didn't happen so i got fed up and decided to lose weight, baby or not you know? I guess i am thinking the same thing with trying the noogleberry, if i start it and start seeing some type of results in a month or two i may decide to continue and put off having a baby for a while longer, and continue with the system...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon