Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wahaika need advice

So...

I am considering doing the fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam combination + taking vit. c supplements + protein shakes + heating pad + feng shui & tiger lily massage. However, I am uncertain if this will work for me.

Here are my stats:

Height: 4'11"
Weight: 90-95 (it fluctuates)
Breast Size: 32AA :[
No kids
Exercise 3x/week, mainly toning

Any advice?

For the fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam combination, I would suggest either taking wonderup, or the Greenbush 90 day kit (#2).

For heating pad + feng shui & tiger lily massage, you might want to make sure that you use a phytoestrogen such as fenugreek and a carrier (usually an oil) such as olive or EPO or borage - or a combination of all three. Steep fenugreek powder in the oil for at least a week before using it the first time. Use the heated pad for about 30 minutes after rubbing in the mixture.

Make sure to also take a good multivitamin that contains a B complex.

Everything else looks good.

Wahaika

When you say steep the fenugreek in the oil for a week, do you mean all the powder or is there a specific amount? & does it make a difference if I use powder or extract?

This is Wahaikas recipe:

Booby Batter:
1/2 cup Olive Oil + 1/2 cup Fenugreek + 24 Borage Oil (one gram) caps. Steep for one week minimum before first use. (The longer the better) We now use Borage oil instead of EPO in this mixture. Borage has a higher concentration of GLA - 23-25% vs. about 8% for EPO. EPO is still used internally.
(GLA is a precursor to prostaglandins,
prostaglandins are precursor to aromatase,
aromatase + testosterone = estrogen)

Get 2 (at least) 8oz empty containers such as dark glass bottles or empty hand lotion bottles. Steep with one while using the other.

For me the 1/2 c Fenugreek was too much powder..so I used 1/4 c Fenugreek powder to 1/2 c Olive Oil. Otherwise it was too thick for me and I didnt like it.

And the only real difference from the powder vs the liquid extract is you have to to wait and steep the powder in the oil for a week +. With the extract you can simply use a few drops and mix it in with the oil and apply it in right away.

Ok, thank you sooo much for the advice :].

Also, any recommendations on where I can buy some EPO or Borage oil?

Hi doublec, I am currently using the greenbush enhancement blend kit. It comes with pills and extract. They contain equal amounts of all 3 fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam. I recomend this kit bcuz u can use the extract for massage and its so much easier and convenient then all that mixing and steeping.
Ive ben using it for 3 weeks and 1 day exactly now and I havnt noticed many changes other then a lot of sensations in my breasts. So im hopeful and this point.
If u wanna know more about what im doing u can look up my program page.
Best of luck!

If you have a walmart or any type of drug store. (Walgreens, CVS) They should have borage oil or evening primrose oil. I keep an eye out on the sunday edition. To see who is having a buy one get one free or 50% off sale. Thats when I usually stock up on gelatin, milk thistle,etc..
I usually get my fenugreek and saw palemtto from GNC I know it is way more expensive. I should be doing a online purchase sometime soon.

later
andy

I know there are quite a few NBE'rs that buy the supplements from Wal-Mart and have had good results. It's the Wal-mart brand called Spring Valley.
I got Gelatin for $3, The EPO was $8, and the Borage Oil was $4. MSM is $9. They have Flaxseed oil caps and liquid too.

see the info on wild yam in thread "no tingles". It is not metabolized by the body.

The "no tingles" thread is disproved.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon