Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Good ole Noogling

Is there anyone here that has increases at least 1 cup size by JUST noogling and maybe massage. NO supplements whatsoever? If so please tell me how long it took you to achieve that cup size
I am really weary of taking supplements right now

Over on the noogleberry forum there are a few ladies that grew WITHOUT any supplements, all they did was noogle, Kultzu is one, so is Emelinda. I think there are a few others but I can't remember, you can go over to the noogleberry forum and look at their pics in the pic section, they have amazing results but not sure how long it took them, you'd have to go check.

(28-03-2010, 12:50 AM)FlatOne Wrote:  Is there anyone here that has increases at least 1 cup size by JUST noogling and maybe massage. NO supplements whatsoever? If so please tell me how long it took you to achieve that cup size
I am really weary of taking supplements right now

Hi Flatone!

I've been noogling since Sept 3rd and I've gone from a 36AA to a 36B. I don't really use supplements. I did before noogling take massive FG, WY and SP and all the other stuff like EPO and borage oil. They did nothing for me other than add weight and cellulite. I stopped and started noogling instead.
I only take 1 FG and 1 WY a day and that's basically to use up my stash. they are not doing anything to my breast size....

good luck!

Hi, I´ve been noogling for about a month and I´m seeing a difference, though I haven´t really measured. My boobs feel fuller and heavier, and sometimes when I look down it kinda shocks me that I have some sort of cleavage where there used to be just skin on collarbone. I´m noogling lying down with the domes high on the boob area, sort of lifting the boobs so I work on the upper area as well.
I´m only taking a multivitamin, collagen and EPO, herbs were making me sad and thick around the waist!

hope that helps Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon