Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is Raw Female safe?

The brand is natural sources.
I just ordered some but i think i may want to cancel my order.
I know that their safety depends on location.So does anybody that uses this brand know where there source is from?

bump?

I haven't seen this brand on the forums before, maybe someone else has used it? On amazon it says it's from New Zealand. There is no mad cow disease in cows from New Zealand. If this is true, then it is safe. It all depends on whether you trust the company.

thank you for responding
(30-03-2010, 03:36 AM)Hazel Wrote:  I haven't seen this brand on the forums before, maybe someone else has used it? On amazon it says it's from New Zealand. There is no mad cow disease in cows from New Zealand. If this is true, then it is safe. It all depends on whether you trust the company.

Superboob takes it. She takes four a day, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. She said she had great results. I bought some also.

Oh yeah, the cows are from New Zealand.j

Bah, sorry I died from the forums for a week or two. My parents were visiting.
Yes I take Raw Female. I believe it is safe as it's a product of New Zealand, which reading throughout the forums states that the cows there are mad cow free.
You can check out what I'm doing in the personal page. I think it's something like Program for Super Boobs... Haven't been on in a while. @_@

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon