Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey! I'm "Black hippie" I'm so glad to be here.

Hey!! I'm new here and I wanted to give a proper introduction. I knew about this site for awhile, but never gave it the time of day until now. Everyone here seems so sweet and welcoming to new users. Anyway, I read so many success stories and I decided to join in on the fun. I already made a program to follow, =D!! I'll post my program later. WISH ME LUCK and thank you. I Heart You all!! *hugs* Good luck.

Welcome to the forum.
Quick tip: Be sure to take lots of pictures. You'll need them for comparison. Sometimes you have development that does not show up on the ole tape. But can be seen in the pictures. Good luck with your program.

Don't forget that there is an old forum. Now the archive site here. You can access its information from the old site link, at the bottom of the page. Or from the archive link inside each of the forums. Oncec in the old forum click on the search this forum link to search the forum itself. I have found that if you use the search the site link. In the old forum. It searches the new forum only. Unless I am doing something wrong.
So look around, see what you can find. Then let us know ifyou have any questions. I'll see what I can do to answer them. Don't forget to look over the site itself. There are several sub-forums with info on herbs and such. Also a newbie section filled with facts about the site.

Best wishes and happy journey

Welcome to the forum Big Grin Good Luck with your program.

Thank you guys sooo much!!! I already started my program, but I'll try to add so herbs to it. Big Grin

Hi Black Hippie, welcome to the forum hun and i wish you luck with your routine. Just stay positive and remember we are here to help or offer support when needed, happy boobie growing honey lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon