Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first personal program!! Wish me luck!! <3

Hey, I'm Black Hippie! Thanks for reading. Can you review my program please? Big Grin

Height: 5"4
Weight:106
Bust line: 30in
Waist: 23 or 24in
Hips: 33in
Bra size: 32A
Current diet or way of eating: Vegetarian

Morning Routine:
A cup of soy milk.
20min inner rotation massage with a few of tigerlily's techniques.

Night Routine:
A cup of soy milk.
20min inner rotation massage with a few of tigerlily's techniques.
BlakeTalk Hypnosis session. (Hour before I go to bed)
I tried listen to the "Breast enhancing ringtone" but I do not have hopes for that lol. I'll keep it in my routine anyway. Big Grin

My Goal is 32C!! (Hopefully I will reach the in 6 mouths). This is only my 3 month trial program, so for now my goal is a 32B after 3months or just a full A cup =D!! Better than nothing! I'm so excited about this. I'm on my fourth day!! Its to early to see any changes, but I'll post an update in a few weeks.
Here are the links:
Blaketalk:
http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html

Breast ringtone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1PzhQy1-c

Massage:
http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html

Remember this is my first program. So, I do not know if this will work, but I'll make an update post every so often. Thank you and "Happy growing" =D [/align]

Hey, have you thought about taking any supplements? x

Its been a week!!! YAYS!!! I can't see any visibly changes yet, but I just measured myself. I am now at 30.5in around. (Note: I assumed the half inch of growth was from swelling. So, I wont count those measurements.) I'll give you a real update in a few more weeks. (My goal is maintain a half an inch Big Grin) Lol I just want a full A cup ^^ EE!! I'll try to add herbs to, but where do you buy the herbs?? Thanks guys Heart

Greenbush.net best quality herbs ive found! Good luck!

Congrats and Good Luck with your program Smile

Thank you SOOO Much everyone. HeartHeart You Guys are too sweet Big Grin! Good luck with your programs too. I know everyone will do well. I'll add herbs and pills after the 3 month trial. This problem is based off a body and mind control, so I'll test this first.

Ps: Thanks Tweekie33!!

Fyi: I got rid of the breast ring tone. It was getting annoying lol. The shape on my boobs have changed. They used to stick out like cones, but now they are more rounded. I think its because of the massaging. Not sure. I haven't had much more growth, but I'm happy the shape changed Big Grin! Its kinda fun having little mini boobies for the first time Blush

I'm starting my program all over again due to unexpected weight loss Sad!!!

Height: 5"4
Weight: Between 100 and 105
Over bust: 28in
Bust: 29 or 30. Sad I lost measurements
under: 25.5in
waist: 23in
Hip:33in

*sign* My new goal is to maintain an A cup for at least a month Dodgy LOL!! Thanks guys =D

Awww..don't worry, you will definitely reach your goal!

I was just curious...for your massages, do you use any kind of oil or lotion? Or do you just do the massages with warm hands???

Quote:Awww..don't worry, you will definitely reach your goal!

I was just curious...for your massages, do you use any kind of oil or lotion? Or do you just do the massages with warm hands???
Thanks. ^-^!! I use regular lotion for my massage. ( It doesn't really matter. I don't use special breast massaging oil. To expensive and there is nothing special in them. The lotion is just preventing friction.) Massage really helps to shape your breast.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon