Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first personal program!! Wish me luck!! <3

My measurements keep changing!! Dodgy lol sorry, I'm a little annoyed ^-^
I can't maintain an A cup D:!!! >_ Over bust: 28in
Bust: 30in
Under Bust :25in
Height: 5"5 (i went to the doctor and I'm still growing taller. Dodgy)
Weight: 106lbs
Waist: 23in
Butt: 33.5in
I keep gaining a inch then losing an inch D:!! I guess I have to try harder D:!! I didn't want to buy herbs, but I guess I have to now D: Thanks guys Big Grin
New goal!! A full A cup! That's all I want =)

Grr! My boobs are swelling from the massage and I can't fit my 32A bras right now. I know the swelling will go down and I will be a small A cup again. lol. Is this happening to anyone else??

Hi Black Hippie!!!
I also started doing massages about a week and 3 day's...
I also am listening to a Subliminal track For 40 min. a day.
I add to that 1 cup of soy milk every day.
I started to feel real pain in my breasts after 4 or 5 days listening to the subliminal...crazy!!!!I didn't believe it at first!!!Now each day I have a little pain! Smile
My swelling does not go down...sorry!!!I can't help you on that!!!
But I wish you good luck on your journey to big Boobies!!! Smile
this is also my first program on NBE.
hope it will work! Smile
oooooo...I also ordered the NoogleBerry!!!!It sounds amazing!! so I'm going to add that to my routine...once I will get it!!!!
Good luck!

Hey EVA!!, Thanks for your reply. Big Grin Its seems I'm the only person having a swelling problem lol. My breast swelled up big time this week. Hopefully, the swelling will go down and I will keep some growth Big Grin!! How much have you grown? Sounds leke you are doing GREAT!! =D I wish you luck Heart

Thanks!! Smile
Did you go to the www.noogleberry.com site?You should read the forum there!!! they have allot of advice there Smile
I didn't measure my breasts yet...I want to give the subliminal a minimum of 2 weeks to start working...
So I will update here on the 21st. (this week)
I hope that I am starting to grow...we will see on the update... Smile
Maybe you should try to listen to the Subliminal...
It only costs $12 and there is a life time guarantee on it!!! so there is nothing to loss Smile
good luck!
Sad 

i know how you feel about maintaining and A cup, it was so freaking frustatingAngry i was doing so well at the start 1.5 inches of growth with massage and the rockmelon ringtone, but i ran out on cocoa butter and vitamine E, and stopped my massage and i only got 0.5 inch of growth, so frustatin i was so close to a B:-/, and now im a AA again Dodgy.

eva_bs: I can;t wait to read you updates! Big Grin How does the Subliminal work? Is it like hypnosis or like the breast ring tone thing? Where did you get it? Thanks

Nessa: OH thank goodness, I'm not the only one here lol. I'm afraid to miss one day of massaging, but it is causing my breast to swell up a lot. Hopefully, we can maintain our A cups, so we can finally move on to a B cup lol. ^-^ And a .5 maintained is Great!!! That's a half cup size. We just can;t give up Smile

Hi!
The subliminal is not like the noisy ringtone!!!
It is an ocean wave sound...I got it from here.
You can read there all the information on the site. Smile
good luck!

Thanks eve! I'll check out the site. Yeah I try to listen to the ring tone, but it gives me a headache lol. ^-^. Blah! I can;t wait til I make it to a full A. I want to stride for a B cup now! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon