Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quick weight loss?

Anybody care to share tips on quick weigth loss Big Grin? I need to lose weight fast for a special event that I just found out about. I know there's no "secret", that it's all just healthy living and exercise, but how about just a quick, temporary fix? Are detoxes and vigorous exercise really good for that?

There's a herbal diet supplement called Zotrim that actually works Smile although exercise and healthy eating are probably your best bet

Hi,

Try going on a total fruits, steam vegetables or vegetables soup diet. A different variety. It helps to detox and loose weight. If you like you can add green tea too into it. But you might get hungry very fast.

Trust me you can loose pounds at the end of the week, you look younger and your skin will glow too. No meat and carbs!

Wink

I really don't know any quick fixes. That'll come over time with proper diet and exercise. However, there are a ton of really good body shapers...undergarments that can pull everything together and make you look 10 lbs lighter. It's something you can do for the event while you get to the shape you want by eating healthy.[/align]

Hmm...the special event won't be happening after all so I guess I don't need to worry about it anymore, but thanks guys! Maybe other users here can use the information Smile

Usually if I want to lose weight fast, I tend to eat lighter foods. I avoid any greasy food/fried food and lean more on the salads and sushi. That's right sushi. I also only snack on fruits and vegetables throughout the day. I also try dried fruits and nuts. But I also lower the amount I eat for meals and snack more throughout the day. I don't really need to exercise because I already ride my bike for 30 minutes to get to school. And then another 30 minutes to get back. Also if I have a longer break in between classes I'll actually come home and then ride back to school again.

I also make sure I get everything out of my system everyday. So I either up my dose of probiotics, which flush stuff out of my system or I drink a detox tea. (which I try to avoid because oh god it makes you go all day :-/)

Just as a side note, I only do this to get rid of 1 or sometimes 2 pounds, and I only do this for a day, which I don't think it's so safe. Then again I think I just have a build up of crap in my system.

For lossing weight follow these trips : drink 8-10 glasses of water, avoid to eat high celery food, do 30 minutes exercise everyday, break up your meals into 5 to 6 part means don't eat so much at the same time, increase your fruits and vegetable intake.

It's usually never healthy to lose weight quick. If you think of times when you lost weight fast, it usually revolves around getting really sick like from the flu or being hospitalized. If you want to lose weight quickly but safely, eat a low calorie healthy diet and drink only water. Also do a lot of cardio like running, biking or swimming every day. You should be able to knock off 3% of you body weight in a week if you really stick to the diet and exercise as much as possible every day. That's basically what they do on the TV show "The Biggest Loser".

I suggest to consider The Diet Solution Program developed by Isabel De Los Rios who is an expert and very competent nutritionist with almost 10 years of experience helping clients reach their ideal weight and tackle conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and high cholesterol.

Clean eating and cardio cardio cardio, lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon