Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quick weight loss?

Thumbs Up 

(23-08-2010, 10:21 PM)Cselestyna Wrote:  Clean eating and cardio cardio cardio, lol

Agree. Don't be fooled by those 'Get Skinny Quick' pills nad what not. If you are looking for a healthy way then just watch your portion control, tiny amount of rice, palm sized protein and a lot of veggies with a piece of fruit for a snack. Don't eat after 7pm and drink lots of water - when you feel hungry, it may mean you are thirsty.

A great supplement though is to blend leafy greens like Kale and spinach with fruit like blueberries, bananas, strawberries with ice and drink it like that. You could add a little bit of non-fat vanilla yogurt, but not too much. It may be a weird color, but i promise that you will only taste the fruit and you will get all of the healthy nutrients from the veggies!!

Just to loose weight and you don't care if it's a temporary fix? The Master Cleanse. If you're not sure you can handle it check with your doctor. Also keep in mind if you are like me and lots of others on here, it may come off your upper half mostly Sad but good luck anyhow Smile

One should definitely control excessive consumption of fat in order to lose weight rapidly. Consulting a doctor to get the right diet plan and the type of workout needed will help you lose weight as soon as possible. There are various certified weight loss pills available in the market one can certainly use them for weight loss.

Body cleanses definitely work.
Have you heard of the Lemonade Diet? Google it. It's very popular. A lot of celebrities use it to lose weight quickly. I've tried it before. It doesn't taste amazing or anything, like an actual glass of lemonade but it does the trick. Try it!

(02-05-2011, 02:10 AM)stellsbells Wrote:  Body cleanses definitely work.
Have you heard of the Lemonade Diet? Google it. It's very popular. A lot of celebrities use it to lose weight quickly. I've tried it before. It doesn't taste amazing or anything, like an actual glass of lemonade but it does the trick. Try it!

Yeah, but you're not really losing much fat, just water weight. Imo the only thing that really works is the standard calories in and calories out. Find out what your basal metabolic rate is and don't eat fewer calories than that or your metabolism will slow down. Then just exercises to increase your calorie intake deficit.

There's a website called nowloss.com and it supplies a variety of weight loss and body sculpting plans for free, also if you ask a question on his site he will guide you to the best weight loss plan.

There was a time when I wanted a bigger booty and tried some his exercises and I did get a bigger bum and retained it lol.

I hope I could be of some help ♥

The BEST weight loss pill is Ephedra Sinica. You can also add Garcinia Cantbogia, Chromium Picolinate, Green Tea extract, and 5-HTP. These have all been proven to help individuals lose weight.

Hi dear,
Here are some tips for weight loss quickly.
Do exercise regularly
Running, swimming and jogging
Drink plenty of water
Control your diet
Take more boiled vegetables
Don't take more cholesterol and fatty foods
Eat fresh fruits especially citric fruits
Drink fresh fruits juice
Take green tea
and use fish oil

I've tried the Michael Thurmond "6-week Body Makeover" a few times. The Quick Week Weight Loss program enabled me to lose about 7 pounds in a week. But there was no Anti-Slow Weight Gain program, so the weight slowly crept back on. I know, lack of discipline on my part.

This is a diet and exercise program. It says that diet was 2/3 of weight loss, exercise 1/3. The exercise was mostly walking for 30 minutes a day plus a little calisthenics 3 times a week. The diet was high protein, high veggie, low processed carbs, low fruit, and no junk food. 3 main meals a day with 3 snacks in between. The object was maintain even blood sugar level so the body would not go into starvation mode and retain fat. This is similar to Nutrisystems and Dr. Oz and it works if you stick to it. The only draw back to giving his program in here is that it's actually 5 slightly different programs depending on your body type which you determine through a questionnaire, way too complicate to mention in here.

Just for reference Michael Thurmond was the diet/exercise adviser of the old TV show "Extreme Makeover". His infomercials are on TV relentlessly, just like all the other diet and exercise infomercials.

Some effective and natural weight loss tips are
Avoid all fat foods and fast foods.
Take low card diet
Eat raw vegetables and fresh fruits
Drink plenty of water in a day
Make regular exercise plan.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon