Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cows Milk VS Soy Milk

Which would be better for helping out with the breast enlargement program?? I drink soy milk but have heard some girls get bigger breasts from drinking cows milk. I'm guessing its from the hormones the cows are injected with. I dont want to overload my body with hormones either tho bc I'm already taking Fenugreek and Fennel..and I seem to lean more toward slight estrogen dominance as it is. What do you guys think?

Soy has phytoestrogens. So if you're using herbs, I would guess it would give you a boost.

Yeah, cow's milk can create digestion difficulties too, perhaps interfering with herb absorbtion... i'd go with the soy. Plus, you don't want hormones given to cows, that stuff is really bad for your body (and bad for the cow's body! poor things) - you want good estrogens, not harmful synthetic stuff.

Heart P

I actually tend to just mix both. It's more of a bedtime thing to calm my nerves so I can sleep. Half cup soy milk + half cup milk (whole milk for here in Japan) and 2 teaspoons of honey. And I heat it up and take my supplements with it at night.

I agree with going for soy milk. It's healthier than milk because it lacks the hormones that are fed to the cows, as well as the fact that it contains progesterone and isoflavones

I started to drink cow's milk 3 times a day about one and a half month ago (originally to gain weight) and my breasts are noticeably larger! I haven't gain as much weight but my breast are fuller and rounder and sometimes I get tingles and pain even after I have my period. So I'm going to continue with cow's milk Smile

I've drunk cows milk everyday since I was a toddler and it hasn't done anything for me in the booby department!

I like the idea of cows milk over soy, but I guess it depends on your program.

Cows milk can raise Insulin like growth factor which I think can be beneficial to NBE, but I don't know a whole lot about that. Cows milk can also help lower sex hormone binding gobulin which may also help make some hormones more bioavailable. (of course this will also depend on the rest of your diet)

I massage my breasts too but I don't really do or take anything else. Maybe its the weight gain that make my breasts bigger but I doubt it. Its very hard for me to gain weight and the only time I gained significant weight (about 5 kg) was when I stayed in america for 9 months. But my boobs stayed the same even though I was 16 at that time.

Anyway, the idea to have 3 glasses of milk everyday came from this forum, someone (I forget who) said that she grew a cup just from drinking LOTS of milk. So I figure why not try this, considering I can't find most of nbe products in my country :(

Non-organic cow's milk has hormones, antibiotics, and other things things present that aren't good for your body.

I really don't know anything about soy milk.

I enjoy almond milk and plan on trying hemp milk as well! :-)

Both cow's milk and soy milk have their ups and downs.

Cow's milk can be very hard to digest (and in fact detrimental) to those who can't digest the lactose.

However, soy is also incredibly hard to digest when it is raw, uncooked and unfermented as it is in soymilk. Remember it's a bean... I personally get so bloated and gassy from it.

Also--- the processing of the soy done to make it into commercialized soymilk is gross, many of them are GMO, sprayed with tons of pesticides/chemicals and are just... not very good for you either.

Both have pros and cons, but if I were to choose, I would choose whole, organic, local cow's milk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon