Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM?

Hi everyone! I had a question I just bought this brand of PM that is straight from Thailand and was wondering if anyone else has tried it out or knows about it? I provided the link so it would be easier. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/300-PUERARIA-MIRIFIC...19b700cc21

Actually I heard that was a decent brand... Philli used it and gained a cup size! Good luck - Let us know how it goes!!!

Yeah I use that brand, just going into my 3rd month of using it. So far I've gained 0.75" so I'm pretty pleased with the result. Most women on this forum seem to take it for only part of the month but I take it every day throughout the month and I know other women who use PM on the Noogleberry forum also do this. I started taking 2 tabs a day but upped it to 3 a day after a month and that's when I really saw a difference. So far I've had no ill effects from taking this dosage but will be dropping back down to 2 tabs a day at the end of this month and eventually 1 a day for maintenance and also for the other benefits. I'm sure you know that this is a very strong estrogenic herb so please take note of any changes in your body when you're taking it. Start off on a low dosage and see how your body reacts before upping the dosage.

Thanks!! I really appreciate the advice, since I am a newbie. I will be sure to keep everyone posted on my results with PM. I also purchased a noogleberry system, planning to use it together with the PM. Hopeful I will get to at least a B cup.

I also use the Noogleberry with PM, it's proving a good combination for me. Good luck!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon